Location: Moncton Regional Municipality
We are a local private firm who supplies medical equipment to the public. We have a high regard for customer service, with a strong reputation amongst the medical community.
The company has been operating for approximately 17 years; 2 years in this current location and are looking for an individual that will take a strong role in the sales field. You are self-motivated, a team player, and have a track record for achieving and exceeding goals. You will also be comfortable in a clinical environment. Though your duties will mainly consist of achieving outside sales targets, periodically you will be required to fulfill tasks related to daily operations within the business. You must be comfortable with people and have a strong sense of empathy. You must have your own reliable vehicle and laptop/cell phone with email access.
- Canvasing territory and identifying prospects
- Carrying out presentations to physicians
- Building relationships with physicians
- Marketing and promotion functions to raise awareness of the business
- Occasionally fitting patients with products
- Inventory management
- Administration relating to patient files
- Minimal infrequent evening and weekend duties
- Infrequent travel throughout Atlantic Canada will be required
- University degree an asset
- Kinesiology and/or sales background an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Applicant must enjoy working in a team environment
- Interest or background in health/wellness considered an asset
- Must be comfortable in using database software and Microsoft suite
- Valid Driver’s License necessary
Note: Specific product training will be provided, leading to certification. This is a patient confidential position.
Applicant Start Date: As soon as possible
If you are interested, please forward cover letter, resume and availability date to:
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.