Company: Art Connection
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Employment Opportunity: Sales Account Manager
Compensation: Commission-based, Highly competitive
Start Date: Immediate
Closing Date: January 18th, 2012
Art Connection is an integrated and innovative media company for arts and culture located downtown Hamilton. Our multiple media channels create extraordinary value for the local creative communities and our partners. We work with local artists, creative organizations, and businesses supportive of the arts community to deliver artistic commentary, and the latest information on creative events and news. We are focused on creating offerings that engage artists and the consumers of their media.
Art Connection has an exciting career opportunity as a Sales Account Manager. We are looking for the right candidate to share in our passion, and grow within the company.
- Create and foster relationships within the local community to build business, and awareness
- Research, prospect, and cold call new potential clients
- Manage and develop existing sales territory
- Respond promptly to, and follow up on all leads and inquires
- Connect clients with multi-platform advertising properties, including digital and print offerings
- Achieve and surpass sales targets
- Work effectively within deadlines
- Represent the Art Connection brand with integrity and professionalism
- Maintain accurate database of clients and opportunities
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all media and advertisement offerings
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with the team
- Create and negotiate advertising proposals for existing and potential clients
- Work a client focussed schedule and attend meetings on short notice
- Work hard and have fun
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Previous sales experience with a proven track record
- Be an enthusiastic, driven, confident, creative self-starter, with a passion for customer service
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be tech savvy , computer literate, and have the ability to embrace new technologies
- Have a university or college degree (preferred)
- Have exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Be able to travel within the Hamilton Area
- Be approachable and friendly
- Be punctual and reliable
Interested candidates please send your resume.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on what we do visit:
artconnection.ca | youtube.com/artconnectionca | facebook.com/artconnectionca | twitter.com/artconnectionca
The Art Connection is a nonprofit organization that expands public access to visual art through a unique art donation and placement program....