Who are you?
You are an energetic, organized, positive & creative person. You enjoy interior designing and delivering great customer service. If this sounds like you then we have a career opportunity in our sales team for you!
What you will do:
As a sales person at our woodworking shop you will be in charge of your own clients and gathering new ones. In your dealings with your clients you will help them design the kitchen, bathroom, bars or whatever home woodworks that they would desire. You then continue to work with them until final installation is completed and everyone is left satisfied!
Summary of job tasks
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Design kitchen, bathroom, and bar layouts using our procedures of hand-drawings & AutoCAD if possible.
- Ordering, tracking and receiving customer orders.
- Meet with clients onsite and take measurements
- General Sales duties
- Other duties as requested
- Recommended sales experience
- Experience with AutoCAD software preferred
- A certificate or diploma in design or a related field is also preferred
- Mathematical understanding
- Knowledge of cabinet assembly is an asset
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail and strives for accuracy
- Project a positive public image and interacts courteously with customers and co-workers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be analytical and an effective problem solver
- Competitive salary
- A solid benefits plan
- A highly creative job with growth opportunity
- A job with many varying tasks
- A great working environment
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are a family owned and operated business that have been producing custom cabinetry & millwork since the 1980's. We take pride in...