Arroware Industries is looking for talented video editors to join our rapidly expanding team. We are a social media based tech company, looking for motivated individuals who wish to take their film editing to the next level. The video editor(s) will be responsible for generating and editing content, videos, and will work closely with the Graphics Department. The selected video editors will make the content compelling while respecting both the brand’s essence and voice.
- A minimum of 2 years previous film making/video editing experience
- Diploma/Degree in film or other relevant discipline
- Expert in Final Cut Pro 7, Avid Media Composer or Adobe Premier
- Excel in After Effects, and Photoshop
- Previous experience compositing, titling, colour correction and aesthetics
- Familiar with multi-track editing
- Must be a sound storyteller
- Must keep accurate records of all material
- Must be able to navigate workflows of many different projects at one time
- Able to troubleshoot issues as they arise and still be able to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of lightings and setupsPrevious
- Camera and general production knowledge experience is considered an asset
- Preffered knowledge of Black Magic system
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment
- Work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Must be motivated and work well as a team player
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- Contribute new ideas
- Driven, hardworking, and flexible
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources. References and a portfolio of past work must be provided. Please be advised that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Arroware Industries Inc. is a rapidly expanding Social Media based Tech Company. Arroware is just about to launch myApollo, a new social...