Arroware Industries is looking for a sufficient Part-time Bookkeeper to lead our financial team. We are a social media based tech company, looking for motivated individuals suited for a fast paced, creative and expressive environment. The Bookkeeper will be in charge of most financial data and will be working with a series of departments within the company. This individual should be highly motivated, energetic and passionate about technology.
- Degree or Diploma in Bookkeeping/ Accounting
- At least 2 years of progressive experience
- Organized and dependable
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be an effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to support the finance department as a whole
- Assess and manage all deposit books/ accounts
- Gather all company weekly expenses
- Responsible for all accounts payable and receivable
- Organize and pay all third party contractors
- Prepare all monthly invoices and financial statements
- Control and maintain all bank deposits
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Other duties as assigned
The Part-time Bookkeeper will be working Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m and possibly, every other Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Patricia Ricci.
Please be advised that only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We are an extraordinary company doing extraordinary work, and so we work with extraordinary individuals. If this sounds like you, apply today!