Arroware Industries is looking for a talented Office Manager to join our team. We are a social media based tech company, looking for a motivated individual who is suited for a fast paced, creative and expressive environment. The Office Manager will contribute to Arroware’s success by performing a variety of administrative and general office duties in a professional and confident manner. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and superior computer operations knowledge.
- Oversee and manage the productivity of all Arroware departments
- Oversee and coordinate the office processes that keep us running smoothly
- Create regular reports for the CEO
- Create office correspondence with a high degree of accuracy in grammar and spelling
- Review, evaluate, and implement new procedures as needed
- Provide feedback on ways to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Organize and arrange meetings as needed
- Maintain organization of office filing systems
- Maintain confidentiality in matters that require discretion
- A College or University degree preferred (Office Admin/Business/Marketing/HR)
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Office Manager
- Strong analytical, time management, verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must be proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Must be very comfortable interacting with employees at all levels
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Outlook
- Highly self-motivated individual
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Ashley Howell. Please be advised that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an extraordinary company doing extraordinary work, and so we work with extraordinary individuals. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Arroware Industries Inc. is a rapidly expanding Social Media based Tech Company. Arroware is just about to launch myApollo, a new social...