Location: Downtown Toronto
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Industry: Public Relations and Marketing Communications
Compensation: Base Salary Negotiable + Bonus
- Working with a team of Account Managers, the Account Director is responsible for developing directives for particular accounts and ensuring the account managers are executing these directives
- Overall account strategy, direction, planning and overseeing budgets
- Reviews and approves all high level media documentation, including event reports, etc..
- Conduct all partnership negotiations and handles relations with partners
- Provide regular reports to the executive team on the performance of key accounts
- Work with C-Level clients to ensure all client needs are met
- Manage a strong network of media partners, particularly those in Fashion and Lifestyle
- 5-7 years experience in an Account Director role, ideally in a PR or Marketing agency
- University or college degree in a related field is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills and strong communication skills
- Proficient in Micrsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
If interested, please reply with a copy of your resume.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Arrow Professional Services is a full-fledged staffing agency that matches professionals with freelance, contract, try-before-you-hire, and...