Our client in the IT Services industry is looking for a full-time Security Administrator to join their team.
Some of the major responsibilities:
- Process System Access requests
oProcess High and Medium problem tickets as submitted
oProcess High and Medium termination tickets as submitted
oMaintain open communication and dialogue between Tier 1, Tier 2, and Security Operations personnel
oPerform both Tier 1 and 2 tasks as required.
oTier 1 tasks including answering the SAR Support Line, responding the ITI SAR Support mailbox, Manual Disables, maintaining the New Employee Add Spreadsheet and dispatching requests from email into remedy.
oNotify supervisor of any changes in processes or requests that may have other implications or that may impact the department
- Participate in the on call schedule as required
- Pocess AIX (Unix), Linux and Sun Solaris access requests and various application access.
- Assist all other groups with questions or issues relating to security administration
- Issue resolution and solution development/implementation
- Process creation, maintenance and documentation
- Other duties as assigned by Security Administration Supervisor
- Knowledge of Enterprise level applications as they pertain to Spectra Energy
- Knowledge of workstation/server hardware and infrastructure
- Proven research and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Understanding of network architecture and devices
- Ability to prioritize work and multi task
- Ability to work independently and remain focused
- Understanding of Change Management processes
- Ability to work in a on call rotation (evenings/weekends) if required
- Exceptional communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Must possess key team player qualities including integrity, accountability, and adaptability
- Sound analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills required
- Ability to remain focused, motivated, and work independently
Indeed - 21 months ago
Arrow Professional Services is a full-fledged staffing agency that matches professionals with freelance, contract, try-before-you-hire, and...