Our client is an international telecommunications company seeking a new Sales Support Specialist/Order Specialist to join their growing team.
This is a Full-Time, Permanent Role.
- Process orders from global customer base and ensure orders are shipped promptly and accurately
- Check inventory availability and verify correct pricing and other terms and conditions prior to accepting customer orders
- Provide shipping documents and other necessary export paperwork for customers
- Prepare regular sales reports and order status reports and conduct sales analysis as needed
- Respond to customer inquiries on pricing, order status, and product and service information
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in courteous and timely manner
- Perform other duties as required to support sales activities
o 2-3 years sales support or order processing experience in a fast paced environment
o Attention to detail and good organizational skills
o Strong customer service skills
o Team player with excellent communication skills
o Positive work attitude
o Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and meet deadlines
o Motivated self-starter with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
o Intermediate+ skills in using Excel/Access to prepare sales analysis and reports
o Previous exposure to Microsoft Great Plains and CRM is an asset
o Easily adapts to change
Please submit a resume if interested.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Arrow Professional Services is a full-fledged staffing agency that matches professionals with freelance, contract, try-before-you-hire, and...