Our client is looking for a motivated and driven Sales Supervisor for their Inbound Call Centre.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage, coach and develop a team of Member Care Counsellors (inbound)
- Support and monitor performance of the Membership Sales and Service department
- Provide necessary job training and enhance career development of your team
- Maintain excellent knowledge related to the company’s products, processes and services to effectively meet the members’ needs
- Liaise with support departments in the development of programs, initiatives and campaigns to support department metrics
- Resolve escalated member complaints
- Lead by example through design and implementation of business process improvements to simplify processes for members and drive member engagement
As the successful candidate you will have a minimum of five (5) years of Supervisory experience.
- Be able to demonstrate your superior leadership skills through strong people management.
- Previous experience with coaching and training sales associates.
- Previous call centre experience a strong asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Flexible to work shifts between 7:00am – 8:00pm, Monday to Friday and 8:00am – 8:00pm on weekends.
All those interested are encouraged to reply to this ad with an attached copy of their resume. Only those qualified will be contacted.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Arrow Professional Services is a full-fledged staffing agency that matches professionals with freelance, contract, try-before-you-hire, and...