Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Thornhill, ON
Duration: full time, permanent
Salary Range: up to $45K
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am -5pm
- Working as part of an account team, prepare code and transmit policy documentation in accordance with all terms and conditions of the insurance proposal.
- Similarly, prepare, code and transmit reinsurance documents in accordance with the capacity generation/linesheet instructions received from the Production Underwriter.
- In accordance with the Company’s procedures, prepare and issue all the other documents related to the policy such as policy or location cancellation, non-renewal of the policy, et cetera.
- Also assist in the preparation of quotations as requested by a Production Underwriter.
- Research, prepare, enter data and maintain various reporting systems, records and reports within established timeframes, including Business Management System (BMS) Reports, Prospect Reservations, et cetera.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly report as requested by the Area Manager.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external constituents, including co-workers, brokers, customers, reinsurers, outside service suppliers, operations and home office personal
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to internal and external requests for information through telephone contacts and written correspondence. This includes follow-up with brokers for additional account and underwriting information, verification of physical and business interruption values, and the resolution of billing discrepancies in support of prompt premium collection activity.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass criminal and credit background checks
- 3 years of administrative experience in an office environment
- Team, client and detail orientated, with strong organizational, communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers
- This position requires an energetic person able to prioritize and manage time efficiently and effectively, along with a good working knowledge of word processing, excel and database applications.
If you are interested, please reply back to this ad with your updated resume in MS Word format asap
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -