Arrow Excavating Ltd. is currently seeking Labourers in Fort Saskatchewan,AB for assisting with the installation of sewer and water mains and the excavation and backfill of foundations.
- Physically demanding
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Operation of basic hand tools, cut off saws, drills, etc.
- Load and unload vehicles with supplies, equipment and construction materials
- Compact subgrade using shovels, rakes and equipment
- Assemble and disassemble ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades
- Sort, clean and pile salvaged materials from work sites
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers
- Ability to communicate professionally with others
- Valid Driver’s Licence and clean Commercial Driver’s Abstract
- Other duties as required
- Comply with all Safe Work Practices, Policies, and Procedures
The following Safety Tickets would be an asset:
First aid with CPR
Global Ground Disturbance Level 2