Array Marketing Employee Reviews

Good environment
Industrial Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 August 2017
Good environment, nice people but poor management. Poor company organization, human resoruces is not very interested in people working at the company .
Benefits
work envirorment
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 July 2017
array is a fairly good company to work for. with various departments there is always room for advancement. the staff and management is pretty good. in a company that has many different backgrounds of people working there many or most people are able to co operate and work together.
Pros
safe work envirmonent
Cons
need to promote better training
Typical workshop and friendly atmosphere
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON1 July 2017
Though at first galnce its a normal woodworking shop the atmosphere is friendly and all management is verey aproachable and dependable.

The mindset was moving forward as a team and was felt throughout all level of employment
Pros
Friendly atmosphere and good management
Cons
hot summers?
Productive Workplace
Silk Screen Printer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 June 2017
A Manufacturing company same repetitive work in my department but you will learn how to adopt and apply your Health and Safety training and education through the whole plant.The management give what the workers deserve.The right to refuse unsafe work and benefits that they need .It provide a health and safety environment by upgrading,renovating and improving the facilities.Provide the employee and workers with all the benefit and training that they needed.
Pros
good time shift schedule
Cons
exposure to some hazardous chemicals
Excellent and hard working employee base
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 May 2017
Array is well staffed with dedicated employees who go above and beyond the call of duty.
A friendly oriented atmosphere with knowledgeable and capable supervision.
Productive and Fun-environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2017
It was really nice working over there and it was a great experience too. I learned a lot from the work environment at the array. It is my most memorable job because it was my first job in Canada.
good place to work
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 March 2017
great environment, and nice people working on interesting challenges. Great exposure to a range of corporate contexts. Develops you really quickly via an apprenticeship model
The challenges
Work life balance can be difficult. The work is increasingly more operational and less strategic.
Pros
free coffe
Okay
Designer (Former Employee) –  East York, ON18 July 2016
A typical day would be designing pieces
co-workers were nice
the manager wasn't so hard on us
break time was reasonable
received very long hours
Cons
Fun place with diverse culture.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 June 2015
People here are nice to work with. The management in my department were really friendly and gave opportunity to learn and shared their experience with us employees. There is little room for growth. Salary is not that great either, but job security, and good work-life balance is more important to me at least.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere.
Cons
Little room for growth, low salary.
very healthy and good environment
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2015
it is really very good company. Management support a lot for employees.Co-workers are very nice and supportive. They taught in very good manner to new employees.We have sufficient break time which help us to work more energetic.
Pros
more noisy environment
Cons
good management
Results-driven professional focussed in the areas of marketing and communication
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 April 2015
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; expert at fostering solid and professional relationships with customers, colleagues, and executive
- Leads teams of designers, estimators, model makes, purchasing officers and production coordinators to ensure project is executed successfully from start to finish
- Exceptional problem-solving, customer service, and business development skills while working with high performance teams
Good learning experience
Strategic Planner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2015
Working at array was adventurous - but without understating the overall experience; working at Array was very challenging overall. Especially my role in the company was filled with short deadlines and strategic analysis to the next level. The department I managed was prototyping department; experienced with rush calls from the clients, project management team, and the production team alike. The projects varied in scale, but the volume of projects in progress always remained enormous. During summer of 2014, I managed about 150 projects at one stage. With all this hard work and 80 hrs a week on average; I was able to learn very important skills such as time management, team leadership, strategic management, MS Excel, tracking, inventory, project management, to name a few. My immediate management was very supportive and always kept us going, while the executive team lacked their involvement in dynamic leadership and feedback at lower levels of hierarchy.
productive work place
Machine Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  toronto On22 November 2014
its best place to work, great magament skills and team work enviorment
It was all work and business as usual
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON20 July 2014
Worked here thru Adecco. Wage was not that great, they can lay you off without warning since I was a temporary employee. They hire temps and make the most out of them. The only benefits I received working there was a free lunch during certain public holiday (celebration)
Challenging work, unstable work culture
Designer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 March 2014
The projects are good, and some are really fun and creative. The work culture has suffered lately due to changing management styles that leave everyone feeling undervalued and overworked.

The timelines are so tight lately that its very difficult to get everything done in a reasonable ammount of time. As a result, lots of extra hours are required, and no monetary compensation is offered.
Pros
Good experience, great people
Cons
Long hours, unclear direction, rediculous timelines, office politics, undervalued employees
Fast pace environment that thrives on hard work and team cooperation
Logistics Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON20 August 2013
Fast pace environment that thrives on hard work and team cooperation. Jobs are typically hands-on and require physical strength and precision skills.