NEED A LIFT? TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Arpac Storage Systems is a leader in the material handling industry representing world class products in Alberta and BC. We are currently looking for a Systems Analyst working out of either our Delta or Calgary Branch.
Arpac offers a competitive compensation package including:
Competitive Wage, 100% paid extended benefits premiums (Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits), Numerous social events, an established Reward & Recognition Program and much more!
The Systems Analyst is responsible for managing the design, development and implementation of projects; conducting business needs reviews, producing adhoc reports for senior management, and training end users.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate in their resume and/ or cover letter how they meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- University degree or Diploma in business administration, computing science, or related field is required
- 1-5 years of related experience managing IT related projects from start to finish
- Experience with the complete MS Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Experience conducting business needs analysis
- Experience with .Net programming
- Valid Class “5” Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
The successful candidate for this position will also possess the following attributes:
- Strong ability to research, analyze and synthesize the multi-source data and produce clear outputs (e.g. Tables, charts and narratives) with strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent judgement in dealing with confidential information, ability to perform under tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and confidently to a variety of audiences and at various levels of the organization