NEED A LIFT? TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Arpac Storage Systems is a leader in the material handling industry representing world class products in Alberta and BC. We are currently looking for a Sales Representative.
Arpac offers a competitive compensation package including:
Competitive Wage, 100% paid extended benefits premiums (Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits), Numerous social events, an established Reward & Recognition Program and much more!
Sales and rentals of new and used lift trucks in a specified geographic territory.
- 1-5 years sales experience
- Professional demeanor with an emphasis on customer service
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in MS office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated attention to detail while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) within a variety of settings and a variety of levels.
*Previous experience in warehousing, material handling or purchasing required
- Education in either business, marketing, sales, commerce.
- Sales experience in the material handling industry