Need A Lift? Take your Career To The Next Level!
We are currently looking for Permanent Full Time Receptionist for our Edmonton Branch.
Arpac offers a competitive compensation package including:
Competitive Hourly Wage, Weekday daytime hours, 100% paid extended benefits premiums (Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits), Numerous social events, an established Reward & Recognition Program and much more!
This position is responsible for the branch switchboard, directing all incoming inquiries, data entry, copying, faxing and scanning, and other administrative duties as required.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good keyboarding skills with high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
- 1-3 year office experience required
- Administrative Certificate would be considered an asset (combinations of coursework, education and experience may be considered)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with Switchboards required
- Experience with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) would be considered an asset.
Indeed - 14 months ago
ARPAC STORAGE SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Arpac's three divisions Storage Products, Lift Trucks and Dock Equipment market a broad range of...