NEED A LIFT? TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Arpac Storage Systems is a leader in the material handling industry representing world class products in Alberta and BC. We are currently looking for a Client Service Representative in our Storage Products Dock Division.
Arpac offers a competitive compensation package including:
Competitive Wage, 100% paid extended benefits premiums (Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits), Numerous social events, an established Reward & Recognition Program and much more!
The Client Service Representative is responsible for all lead generation (in all Arpac division), ensuring the customer – company relationship is attended to throughout the sales process and ongoing for future sales, and perform sales as required to maintain and retain customer satisfaction while growing Arpac’s business.
- 1-3 years’ experience field client relationship management
- Professional demeanor with an emphasis on customer service
- Proficient in MS office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated attention to detail while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) within a variety of settings and a variety of levels.
- Education in either business, marketing, sales, commerce.
Indeed - 6 months ago
ARPAC STORAGE SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Arpac's three divisions Storage Products, Lift Trucks and Dock Equipment market a broad range of...