The Site Assessor is responsible for the safe and proper installation of residential precast concrete steps in accordance with established practices and procedures to meet customer/contractual obligations and that the product is in compliance with regulatory codes and standards.
Details of position:
- Works with Residential precast team to determine labour requirements and dispatch installers to work sites.
- Coordinate and interact with installers, internal professional team and customers throughout the completion of jobs.
- Complete all required safety documentation.
- Coordinate with dispatch to ensure efficient flow of daily activities, mapping or routes.
- Assists as necessary the install, patching, cutting, and resurfacing of precast components.
- Report daily activities through written and verbal communication.
- Maintain cleanliness of Truck.
- Demonstrates safety as an everyday behaviour.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Field Foreman
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail with excellent dexterity and eye hand coordination
- Good knowledge of the City
- Flexible work schedule
- Works well under pressure and promotes Armtec in a positive image at all times
- Displays a profession attitude and appearance at all times
- Actively participates in the Health and Safety Program
- Class 5 licence- clean drivers abstract
- Ability to read basic drawings
- Previous experience working with cranes required
- Rigging Experience required
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job
- Can work in a team environment in a positive and co-operative manner.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Can work independently with little supervision.
- Displays integrity, honesty and professionalism
Indeed - 8 months ago