A career that puts you in the driver’s seat.
With terminal locations throughout Atlantic Canada, we hire locally from within the community. Our commitment to people, safety, service, stability and family has made us one of the Best Companies to Work For in Atlantic Canada* as well as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies. We want you to be part of this success! We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position in our
Truro NS Terminal
Full Time Truck Driver
The successful candidate MUST possess a valid CLASS1 license, along with a strong driving record with 2 or more years of commercial driving experience.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials,
- Loading and unloading of goods,
- Plan travel schedules and routes,
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher,
- Transport hazardous products or dangerous goods,
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
Shift: 5on 3off (nights)
Contact by fax: 506-383-6572
Print off applications at www.armour.ca