Are you the type of person who is always looking for variety in a job, and like to meet new people? Do you prefer a position where two days are NEVER the same? Are you interested in providing support and solutions to customers? Are you looking for flexible hours to work around the demands of your family? Have you ever thought of working in the staffing industry?
If any of these questions sounds like you, this may be the right opportunity for you! Armor People Link is currently seeking an energetic, outgoing, and personally motivated individual like you to join and enhance our team! For us, skill is only part of the picture, and we are willing to train, providing you bring the right attitude and willingness to learn!
As a Business Development Representative, your role will be to network and contact hiring managers and HR managers in medium to large organizations around the GTA (focusing on Mississauga & Brampton).
You will utilize a variety of communication and networking tools to identify and connect with prospective customers. Some of these tools include:
Online social networking (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook)
Duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Make contact, engage and communicate the benefits of working with Armor People Link to your prospects.
- A strong focus on lead fostering and relationship development is critical in this role.
- Providing customer support and solutions to current customers, and those that you develop
- Work with the Director of Talent Management, by setting up presentations with qualified prospective customers, managing the engagement and supporting the sales process.
- Assist when required in the placement process and work within a team environment to constantly support the needs of our clients
- University or College educated, preferably with a degree in Business Administration.
- Accomplished in utilizing the internet, social networking and web based resources to source and connect with prospective clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to connect and maintain relationships with clients
- Good writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, handle situations under pressure
- A desire to succeed and the confidence to work in a performance based environment.
- Must have own reliable transportation
What we provide:
- Flexible, hourly based pay and commission structure
- On going training, support and mentorship to ensure that you have the tools to succeed! (when you succeed, we all succeed!)
- A young environment in which we encourage our staff to learn and develop their skills, in development for future opportunities.
- Stability and history – Armor People Link (formerly Armor Personnel) has been in business for 42 years although we may be old in years in business, we are young in business thoughts!
If this sounds like the position and company for you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think this would be a good fit for you in your ongoing career development.
Armor People Link has provided employment services in Mississauga & Brampton for more than 40 years. We specialize in logistics,...