Armani Exchange

Armani Exchange Employee Reviews in Canada

Company going through a transition in need of better management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 27, 2016
I worked for Armani Exchange for a little over three years. I found the upper management to be quite disorganized which was extremely frustrating for me. I also found that the managers didn't focus on the development of their managers/teams as much as they should have. However, if you have the right district manager, this is an enjoyable company to work for. Competitive pay and benefits for managers, and clothing discounts.
Pros
discounts, pay, benefits
Cons
didn't appreciate their staff, you feel dispensable
Work Place is very self motivating. Great staff to work with, amazing clothing benefits
Full Time Sales Representative, Visual Aid (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 5, 2016
- Opening and closing tasks of the store
- daily operations
- selling training
- stock and replenishment
- motivating staff and communicating ideas with management
- Merchandising and Product flow and placement

- I love creating, and bringing my visual ideas to life. I also love my client base I've created, and having them return to shop with me, and trust my opinions in creating the perfect wardrobe.
Pros
Amazing clothing packages. Seasonal free outfits
Cons
Long commute for me at current time.
no fun
Brand Ambassador/ Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 5, 2016
customer service. sorting clothing.
I learned on my own,
management is races and rude. lots of favoritism.
co-worker immature. to much drama.
i love working with my co workers
Stock associate (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BCApril 17, 2016
I worked in my current job from MONDAY to Friday started at 7 am to 4 pm. Start my day by checking what needs to be restock or refill in the sales floor, tried my best to refill everything before my new shipments come middle of the day. My manager is really good to work with, he lets you decide on your own and if you have question or suggestion he is willing to listen , I love my co worker because they are really helpful and willing to lend a hand if you need them. The hardest part of my job is when lots of boxes came and we're short of people working on a day , i need to join/help them in the sales floor and i can't open my boxes since i need to helped them in assisting customers.
Pros
we have free uniform
Cons
when short of people working
Fun People to work with and great customer service
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCApril 16, 2016
Learned a lot about customer service and visual work. Management was great, as well as co-workers, all very team oriented. Enjoyed having friendly customers.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
can get very slow depending on season
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Stylist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2016
Not the best place to work unless you are a student. Hours were not to flexible and pay not so great. Job security is not great.
Pros
NONE
Cons
SHORT HOURS
Not that great of a place
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 16, 2016
Started off well, then you had yexecs from the department coming in makign your job much more diffifcult then needed to be. Its quiet and not much to do, rules and politics change all the time and it became exhausting.

You cash people out and assist them with items. I've made some good relationships out of that place but had to leave, too much negative energy.
Pros
discount
Cons
office politics, quiet, intimidating
Excellent to get customer service experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJanuary 28, 2016
Getting customer service experience in Armani Exchange has been very productive and fun. It is a high standard company and very well known so the customer service has to be high and well provided, also we must provide solution to any problem presented by customers, meeting their needs and providing different alternatives in case the problem cant be solved.
Sales
Part-Time Sales (Former Employee) –  mississaugaOctober 17, 2015
Normal Retail job, folding and customer service
high focus on sales , inadequate commissions. Fun customers and co workers
Pros
employee discount
productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 27, 2014
A typical day at work at Armani Exchange is aiding costumers with there needs and wants and making sure they are satisfied with the costumer experience.
Enjoy it while it lasts..
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 8, 2014
A typical day at work would be going up to the manager and seeing where you'd be placed in the store, either you'd start selling or you'd only greet for the meantime. I learbed how to talk to customers, making them feel good about themselves. Management was okay with teaching, but fun to be around. Co-workers were fun to work with, starting competition as time went by. Hardest part of the job was selling when it was "dead".Most enjoyable part was making a big sale.
Pros
flexible job
Cons
folding
not good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  york daleAugust 17, 2013
when i work there, therre are too much pressure for selling stuff , the compitition betwen sales are just horrible.
Working hard and having fun in a fast pace environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 13, 2013
A modern, cool looking store in Toronto's very own Eaton Centre. A typical day consisted of organizing the clothes and preparing the store for customers as well as interacting and helping the customers with questions and fashions tips. Multitasking at a fast pace helping customers, and organizing the clothes as well as sometimes cash. What I learned working for Armani Exchange is the different skills, such as working on cash, stocking up clothes and communicating with customers to help them, as well as folding clothes. Management was great, fun bunch as well as hard workers who helped me out a lot. The co-workers at Armani Exchange were amazing, mainly being University students who loved the atmosphere of clothing and interacting with customers, great team work to get the job done when it was closing, cleaning the store and preparing for the morning crew. The hardest part of the job would have been closing because the store would be a mess and the workers would have to make everything including me look perfect and sometimes we would have to stay an extra two hours past our schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job would be moving around interacting and helping with customers and as well as folding the clothes. I love interacting with customers to help them with there needs.
Pros
receiving monthly discounts and one free clothing
Cons
staying long hours past our schedule
Great time working here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 26, 2013
Fast paced during the holidays, keeps you highly motivated to become the top sales person.
The discounts on clothes were great, I really enjoyed it here.
After the holidays, however, hours were shortened.
Pros
great discounts
Cons
short hours after winter holidays
Fun productive workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 1, 2013
A very fun and easy going atmosphere. Despite the holiday rush and the high slaes quota. For a short term of work there was alot of work experience.
Great company to work for.
Sales Associate (p/t) (Former Employee) –  Eaton CentreJuly 9, 2012
Responsible for sales, customer service and keeping the store organized.
fun work place, busy environment
Sales associate/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BCMay 30, 2012
Working at Armani Exchange has taught me how to be quick and how to work in a fast pace environment. It can be very overwhelming at times but I have learnt how to come pass that. A typical day at work would be the management lets us know our goals for the day.my co-workers are wonderful, we all work as a team and maintain the store. I enjoy everything about Armani, the customers, my co-workers, the job itself is great
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough hours