Armani Exchange Employee Reviews

fun work environment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 October 2017
the workplace culture was nice. the management was very helpful with any questions that I might have, they made it really easy for me to be comfortable in talking to them regarding any issues relating to my work.I really enjoyed my time working there.
Terrible upper management and desinterested HR
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 June 2017
Very challenging environment. The team works on its own. Upper management and HR are awful. They will never respond to any concerns or to emails. The opportunities of advancement are next to none since they will always bring external people to take on the management roles. I would not waste my time with this company. Even though the discounts are a plus the price and quality of the clothing aren't good.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Awful and unprofessional upper management and desinterested HR
too boring!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC7 June 2017
Could have been much better, the manager was so confused herself and the staff was so rude. Didn't like it all. Would like to try other stores probably!
Terrible sales job, casual minimum pay little direction
Sales (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 May 2017
Terrible customers but management was decent. job involved very boring tasks and sales quotas unreasonable. Not a good place to work in even by sales standards. stay away
Fun and Productive
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Square one3 February 2017
Good working staff, easy going usually busy in the evenings and weekends. Management was very nice. Culture is great. It wasn't really hard at all. Most enjoyable part was helping out customers find what they came in for.
Fun place for students, but empty promises of growth.
Visual Manager (Former Employee) –  Metrotown, BC7 January 2017
This company is great for students. The hours are very flexible. However, Management is horrible. They promise to promote their employees to keep them but they never follow up on their promises. Always ask for something in writing. Never trust their promises.
Pros
Clothing allowance
Cons
The Company itself
Great coworkers and a great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 December 2016
Maximizing on customers and being able to create a complete solution for the customer.
upselling the customers.
interactions with customers throughout the day and with contineous merchandising was organizing customers in an orderly fashion to create and manage the customers and ensure full sales.
Very Experiential
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Eaton Center Toronto20 November 2016
I appreciate my work requirements, because It helps me learn and grow in my work experience. The team is very supportive and I meet great people each day.
Great atmosphere. King coworkers
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2016
Easy to work there, they train you very well. Strict on standards however they do give you more than enough time to get it done. They are also very good with scheduling around tests or exams if you are a student.
Pros
Uniform included
Cons
Square One can be hard to work in.
Armani Exchange constantly changes management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 September 2016
The change in management is constant as often managers find better opportunities elsewhere in terms of advancement. Management did not guide or lead the team in a adequate manner as management was strict and rigid which created tension between employees and management. Constant turn over was visible during my last couple months working there. On the other hand, the company's culture focuses a lot in customer service which is a big factor in their success and most employees were customer service oriented and everyone had great interpersonal skills which made it easier and comfortable for me to work there.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Rigid and uptight management
Fun Work Culture
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 July 2016
I was happy to work for this company. If you are willing to try other tasks such as sales, window dressing, or stock. The management team will be willing to teach you various areas of retail.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Lack of review, and wage increases
Company going through a transition in need of better management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2016
I worked for Armani Exchange for a little over three years. I found the upper management to be quite disorganized which was extremely frustrating for me. I also found that the managers didn't focus on the development of their managers/teams as much as they should have. However, if you have the right district manager, this is an enjoyable company to work for. Competitive pay and benefits for managers, and clothing discounts.
Pros
discounts, pay, benefits
Cons
didn't appreciate their staff, you feel dispensable
Work Place is very self motivating. Great staff to work with, amazing clothing benefits
Full Time Sales Representative, Visual Aid (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2016
- Opening and closing tasks of the store
- daily operations
- selling training
- stock and replenishment
- motivating staff and communicating ideas with management
- Merchandising and Product flow and placement

- I love creating, and bringing my visual ideas to life. I also love my client base I've created, and having them return to shop with me, and trust my opinions in creating the perfect wardrobe.
Pros
Amazing clothing packages. Seasonal free outfits
Cons
Long commute for me at current time.
no fun
Brand Ambassador/ Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2016
customer service. sorting clothing.
I learned on my own,
management is races and rude. lots of favoritism.
co-worker immature. to much drama.
i love working with my co workers
Stock associate (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC17 April 2016
I worked in my current job from MONDAY to Friday started at 7 am to 4 pm. Start my day by checking what needs to be restock or refill in the sales floor, tried my best to refill everything before my new shipments come middle of the day. My manager is really good to work with, he lets you decide on your own and if you have question or suggestion he is willing to listen , I love my co worker because they are really helpful and willing to lend a hand if you need them. The hardest part of my job is when lots of boxes came and we're short of people working on a day , i need to join/help them in the sales floor and i can't open my boxes since i need to helped them in assisting customers.
Pros
we have free uniform
Cons
when short of people working
Fun People to work with and great customer service
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 April 2016
Learned a lot about customer service and visual work. Management was great, as well as co-workers, all very team oriented. Enjoyed having friendly customers.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
can get very slow depending on season
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Stylist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2016
Not the best place to work unless you are a student. Hours were not to flexible and pay not so great. Job security is not great.
Pros
Cons
Short hours
Not that great of a place
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2016
Started off well, then you had yexecs from the department coming in makign your job much more diffifcult then needed to be. Its quiet and not much to do, rules and politics change all the time and it became exhausting.

You cash people out and assist them with items. I've made some good relationships out of that place but had to leave, too much negative energy.
Pros
discount
Cons
office politics, quiet, intimidating
Excellent to get customer service experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC28 January 2016
Getting customer service experience in Armani Exchange has been very productive and fun. It is a high standard company and very well known so the customer service has to be high and well provided, also we must provide solution to any problem presented by customers, meeting their needs and providing different alternatives in case the problem cant be solved.
Sales
Part-Time Sales (Former Employee) –  mississauga17 October 2015
Normal Retail job, folding and customer service
high focus on sales , inadequate commissions. Fun customers and co workers
Pros
employee discount

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Armani Exchange. Our community is ready to answer.