Our client, an award winning firm, priding themselves on offering top notch customer service to their clients, is seeking an Immigration Paralegal to support a lawyer specializing in Corporate Immigration. The practice is focused on helping employers facilitate the engagement of foreign employees into Canadian workplaces. Experience in Corporate Immigration is required to be considered for this role.
- A paralegal designation from a reputable university
- At least 5 years experience in Corporate Immigration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent composition, grammar, spelling, and editing skills
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to balance and prioritize a substantial workload and handle routine tasks with little supervision
If this sounds like you, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter via email. Please reference AR2830 in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Corporate team at Arlyn Recruiting takes personal pride in providing the right talent for our clients. We take a consultative approach...