Arletta Environmental Consulting Inc. is a growing Environmental Services company that provides environmental solutions and management to various industries.
Our dynamic team is seeking an Administrative professional to provide additional support on a part time basis. Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager/Executive Assistant, the candidate will assist with daily administrative functions.
- General reception of incoming calls, mail & guests
- Meeting minutes
- Office calendar management, booking meetings, registering staff for conferences/courses/seminars
- Booking travel arrangements for field staff & retrieve receipts upon return as necessary
- Ordering of office supplies/stationery & miscellaneous errands
- Assistance with event planning
- Assistance with corporate safety program
- Liaise with IT manager, building landlord/security as needed
- Assist Accounts Manager/Executive Assistant as needed with administrative tasks related to AR/AP
- Assist President as needed
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have effective communication skills
- Have the ability to work independently and problem solve
- Have the ability to be flexible and manage differing & changing priorities
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Enjoy working in an open-door team environment
- Believe that administration is not 'just another job', but is their passion and chosen career
This position will require approximately 15-20 hours per week, with the possibility of more hours during our busy summer field seasons. Arletta allows for work hour flexibility and encourages continuing professional development. Salary for this position is competitive with industry standards and commensurate with education and experience.
If you think this role would be suited for you, we invite you to apply with your cover letter and resume. We thank everyone who chooses to submit a resume, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.