ArjoHuntleigh Employee Review

View all ArjoHuntleigh reviews

A Day at ArjoHuntleigh
Electronic Technician II / Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX26 November 2013
My daily duties were productive for myself and enabled my co-workers to complete their task. This was a team efford. I learned how to work under guidelines using ISO and Engineering specs. The hardest part was when parts where unavailble. This minor occurance was easliy fixed once we could get an ETA for the part and communicate with the service center. I always enjoyed when the company would have lucheons and everyone could refresh thoughts that are rewarding to the company. Co-works where like a family away from home.
Pros
leaning was at your fingertips
Cons
the company slowly going away

Other ArjoHuntleigh Employee Reviews

entreprise
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee) –  Magog, QC16 January 2018
Avoir effectué les tâches demandé a la fin de la journée.
Pros
assurance, contact avec les camionneurs, certains employés et le personnelle de bureau
Cons
communication et appréciation du travail
OK place to work
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 July 2017
In general, it was a good place to work at. Salary and benefits were fair. Things went downhill when they bought another company and merged the 2 together. Then they moved to another location. Too many people, not enough space. Lots of people let go. Working conditions got worse.
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
advancement depended on who liked you or who you were related to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ArjoHuntleigh. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6