ArjoHuntleigh Employee Review

View all ArjoHuntleigh reviews

A Day at ArjoHuntleigh
Electronic Technician II / Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX26 November 2013
My daily duties were productive for myself and enabled my co-workers to complete their task. This was a team efford. I learned how to work under guidelines using ISO and Engineering specs. The hardest part was when parts where unavailble. This minor occurance was easliy fixed once we could get an ETA for the part and communicate with the service center. I always enjoyed when the company would have lucheons and everyone could refresh thoughts that are rewarding to the company. Co-works where like a family away from home.
Pros
leaning was at your fingertips
Cons
the company slowly going away

Other ArjoHuntleigh Employee Reviews

OK place to work
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 July 2017
In general, it was a good place to work at. Salary and benefits were fair. Things went downhill when they bought another company and merged the 2 together. Then they moved to another location. Too many people, not enough space. Lots of people let go. Working conditions got worse.
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
advancement depended on who liked you or who you were related to
Great place to work, love helping people.
Field Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC24 April 2017
Arjohuntleigh, gives you the opportunity to represent the company as well as yourself. In the hospital health care industry, you need to be compassionate, caring but yet tough skinned. A smile and gentle tones can really make a daily difference.
If you can put on a smile on someone's face when they feel they are at their worst, you have succeeded.
Pros
Being able to help, meeting new people, lifting ones Spirit, seeing the impact you have on others.
Cons
Pushed for time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ArjoHuntleigh. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5