ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment, bariatric care and critical care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
The product portfolio encompasses equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as:
- Patient Lifting & Transfers
- Therapeutic Surfaces
- Medical Beds
- Mattress Replacement Systems
- Hygiene & Bathing Therapy Systems
- Wound Healing & Prophylaxis
- Consulting Clinical Services (Diligent)
- DVT Prevention
With over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with annual sales of approximately $1 billion, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
- Support new equipment sales by scheduling and providing education to healthcare providers and other end-users on the safe use of ArjoHuntleigh equipment.
- Provide ongoing support to ArjoHuntleigh customers through problem solving related to the use of ArjoHuntleigh equipment.
- Promote and provide a variety of educational programs and services.
- Provide consultative services around; safe patient handling, pressure ulcer prevention, infection control and VTE prevention.
- Clinical practice/direct patient care experience (3 years plus) in an acute care environment required.
- Experience in critical care and/or surgical areas an asset.
- Experience as an adult educator/trainer required.
- Experience providing consultative services highly desirable.
- Experience in any of the following is highly desired:
o pressure ulcer prevention
o infection control
o VTE prevention
o patient handling
- Management experience an asset.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking to small & medium sized groups.
- Effective at time management.
- Well organized.
- Possess basic computers skills; e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet.
- Comfortable with overnight travel (driver’s license required).
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be bilingual (fluent in English and French).
- Some flexibility in schedule.
- Overnight travel may be required.
Ideal Educational Qualifications:
- Must be a registered healthcare professional with current licensure.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada