ArjoHuntleigh USA/Canada (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment, bariatric care and critical care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size. The product portfolio encompasses equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: Patient Lifting & Transfers, Therapeutic Surfaces, Medical Beds, Mattress Replacement Systems, Hygiene & Bathing Therapy Systems, Wound Healing & Prophylaxis, Disinfection, Consulting Clinical Services (Diligent), and DVT Prevention.
With over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with annual sales of approximately $1 billion, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
Provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems. Provide support to staff on all company supported applications. Troubleshoot computer problems and determine source, and advise on appropriate action.
1. Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
2. Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
3. Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
4. Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
5. Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
6. Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all company supported applications.
7. Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot system software.
- Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of PC and/or mainframe applications and systems.
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
- Knowledge of federal copyright laws as they pertain to the use of computer software.
- Knowledge of a range of computer networking systems and languages to include Microsoft Windows, or similar computer networks.
- 1 - 3 years in an IT coordinator/admin/help desk/hardware type role.