Location: St. John's, Newfoundland
This position is responsible for providing professional, courteous service by delivering, picking up and servicing our products, and educating our customers on product use. This position will also be required to clean, maintain and troubleshoot our products while ensuring that proper protocol and procedures are followed. This position reports to the Service Centre Manager with a matrix reporting relationship to the Regional Operations Manager.
- Performing deliveries, pick-ups, service and education on our products.
- Completing all daily activity and driving logs as required by company and government regulations.
- Completing daily truck inspection.
- Cleaning contaminated equipment when necessary.
- On call duties as required by Service Centre.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in a similar industry or capacity.
- Knowledge of local geography / roadways.
- Experience driving a 5-Tonne truck
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Full Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- General computer skills and comfortable using a blackberry type of device.
- Willingness to work varying shifts including evening, weekends, and statutory holidays and on call.
- Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Working conditions will require extended periods of driving and the ability to push, pull and/or lift 50 pounds, ability to work with controlled materials and work overtime as required.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- Completion of high school diploma.
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment, bariatric care and critical care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
The product portfolio encompasses equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as:
- Patient Lifting & Transfers
- Therapeutic Surfaces
- Medical Beds
- Mattress Replacement Systems
- Hygiene & Bathing Therapy Systems
- Wound Healing & Prophylaxis
- Consulting Clinical Services (Diligent)
- DVT Prevention
With over 5,000 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with annual sales of approximately $1 billion, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.