ArjoHuntleigh Canada Inc. is a global manufacturer of Hygiene (bathing products), Patient Handling (Ceiling & Floor Lifts), Infection Control (Flusher Disinfector), Medical Beds, Therapeutic Surfaces (Pressure Ulcer Care) and Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (DVT prevention) products for Acute and Long Term Care markets.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform deliveries, pickups and service calls on our therapeutic support surfaces.
- Educate our customers on their operation and safety features.
- Complete all daily activity and driving logs, including daily truck inspections, as required by company and government regulations.
- Disassemble, clean, assemble and quality inspect our products.
- On-call duties as required.
- Other duties as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / ABILITIES
- Full Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Experience driving a cube van
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Completion of high school.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- General computer skills and comfortable using an electronic communication device.
- Willingness to work varying shifts including evening, weekends, statutory holidays and on-call.
- Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of local geography / roadways.
- Experience driving a 5-Ton truck.
- Working knowledge of Oracle applications.
- Experience in a similar industry or capacity.
- Willingness to travel as required.
A comprehensive training program is offered on all ArjoHuntleigh therapeutic support surfaces, policies and procedures. The compensation is competitive and includes an incentive program, health benefits and pension contributions.
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...