ArjoHuntleigh Canada Inc. is a global manufacturer of Hygiene (bathing products), Patient Handling (Ceiling & Floor Lifts), Infection Control (Flusher Disinfector), Medical Beds, Therapeutic Surfaces (Pressure Ulcer Care) and Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (DVT prevention) products for Acute and Long Term Care markets.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform deliveries, pickups and service calls on our therapeutic support surfaces.
- Educate our customers on their operation and safety features.
- Complete all daily activity and driving logs, including daily truck inspections, as required by company and government regulations.
- Disassemble, clean, assemble and quality inspect our products.
- On-call duties as required.
- Other duties as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / ABILITIES
- Full Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Experience driving a cube van
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Completion of high school.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- General computer skills and comfortable using an electronic communication device.
- Willingness to work varying shifts including evening, weekends, statutory holidays and on-call.
- Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of local geography / roadways.
- Experience driving a 5-Ton truck.
- Working knowledge of Oracle applications.
- Experience in a similar industry or capacity.
- Willingness to travel as required.
A comprehensive training program is offered on all ArjoHuntleigh therapeutic support surfaces, policies and procedures. The compensation is competitive and includes an incentive program, health benefits and pension contributions.