ArjoHuntleigh Canada Inc. is a global manufacturer of Hygiene (bathing products), Patient Handling (Ceiling & Floor Lifts), Infection Control (Flusher Disinfector), Medical Beds, Therapeutic Surfaces (Pressure Ulcer Care) and Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (DVT prevention) products for Acute and Long Term Care markets. Due to continued strong growth, ArjoHuntleigh Canada Inc. is looking to fill a position covering Manitoba (home based in Winnipeg preferably). The role will be on an “as needed” per diem basis likely resulting in 2-3 days (16-24 hrs.) of work per week on average based on equipment sales and various other factors.
Clinical Consultant Role:
- Support new equipment sales by scheduling and providing education to healthcare providers and other end-users on the safe use of ArjoHuntleigh equipment.
- Provide ongoing support to ArjoHuntleigh customers through problem solving related to the use of ArjoHuntleigh equipment.
- Promote and provide a variety of educational programs and services.
- Provide consultative services around; safe patient handling, pressure ulcer prevention, infection control and VTE prevention.
- Must be a registered healthcare professional with current licensure.
- Clinical practice/direct patient care experience (3 years plus) in an acute care environment required.
o Experience in critical care and/or surgical areas an asset.
- Experience as an adult educator/trainer required.
- Experience providing consultative services highly desirable.
- Experience in any of the following is highly desired:
o pressure ulcer prevention
o infection control
o VTE prevention
o patient handling
- Management experience an asset.
Clinical Consultant Skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking to small & medium sized groups.
- Effective at time management.
- Well organized.
- Possess basic computers skills; e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet.
- Comfortable with overnight travel (driver’s license required).
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Preffered bilingual (fluent in English and French).
A comprehensive training program is offered on all ArjoHuntleigh products, policies and procedures. The compensation is competitive and includes an incentive program.