ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.2 billion global medical device company, offers a broad range of integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions, with the aim to enhance efficiency and quality of care in elderly care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare environments. The Getinge Group markets its products under three brands: ArjoHuntleigh (Extended Care), Maquet (Medical Systems), and Getinge (Infection Control). The Group has demonstrated an enviable financial performance in the world wide medical device sector and holds a dominant position in all markets it serves.
The range of products includes patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, DVT prevention systems and products for wound care and pressure ulcer prevention. ArjoHuntleigh also offers several solutions for special applications, such as burn treatment and bariatric care. Each product area has significant potential for organic growth due to demographic, reimbursement and market channel size.
With 4,400 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with an annual turnover of approximately $900 million, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries.
- The Equipment Consultant is responsible for all capital equipment sales (Lifting, Hygiene & Disinfection) and account development activities in their territory to LTC homes and some community hospitals. The Equipment Consultant will have extensive experience selling equipment to hospitals and Nursing Homes. A strong record of success in selling medical equipment to health care facilities of varying sizes is required.
- This position requires strong relationship building, account management skills and the ability to develop new business.
- Meet annual sales targets for lifting, hygiene and disinfection equipment.
- Account management:
o Regular sales calls to all LTC facilities and community hospitals in territory.
o Relationship development at all levels (clinical, management, executive, engineering, purchasing).
o Develop territory action plans based on strategic analysis of the various business environments.
o Prepare detailed customer proposals reflecting a comprehensive and systematic approach to providing customized solutions.
o Coordination and delivery of equipment in-service programs.
o Serve as a clinical advisor and resource to key customers.
o Works closely with AHCA specialists (TS, MB, DVT, Tech Service Reps and Clinical Consultants)
- Full understanding of competition and health care environment.
- Liaise with Marketing, Customer Service, Installation and Shipping departments.
- Provide clear communications and sales plans.
Skills and Abilities:
- Effective selling techniques, ability to close large capital sales.
- Professional selling skills - Ability to organize selling activities in a productive way over a broad geographical area to a variety of decision-makers, including the executive level, through middle-management and nursing clinicians.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills (including a working knowledge of Power Point) and a pronounced ability to present sales propositions in an effective way to large groups of stakeholders having diverse interests.
- Up to date product knowledge and market knowledge.
- Team player, able to work closely and effectively with Injury Prevention Specialist and a variety of Technical Support personnel.
- Knowledge of principles of accident/injury loss prevention
- Computer literate: Windows; MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with direct equipment sales, preferably in healthcare.
- Educational background may vary, minimum of University Bachelor’s Degree in business, nursing, science or kinesiology.
- Formal training in accepted selling methods (e.g. - Strategic Selling, Miller Heiman).
Indeed - 9 months ago
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...