ARJOHUNTLEIGH, INC. (AHI) division is the largest group and, strategically the most important branch of The Extended Care Division, a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $2.5b global medical device company.
LOCATION: Vancouver Island
The TSS Account Executive is responsible for driving the demand of Therapeutic Support Surfaces (TSS) product usage in all care settings to achieve financial and strategic goals within an assigned territory.
- Leading overall account management and territory development
- Achieve revenue goals through;
- Effectively presenting features and benefits of KCI products
- Building & developing relationships with key decision-makers and industry key opinion leaders
- Effectively utilizes sales and marketing tools
- Use of business and clinical data in formulating strategic account plans
- Preparing and conducting regular and timely business reviews
- Maximization of corporate contracts within assigned territory
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Promoting the use of customer educational programs
- Driving Units in Use in all sectors and therapy categories
- Prospect new account opportunities within your assigned territory
- Driving transitions by promoting continuity of care with all stakeholders
- Ability to introduce new products and gain acceptance by key stakeholders
- Ability to translate additional value into the customers economic buying equation in a way that maintains maximum profitability for KCI and clients
- Works effectively in a team environment to drive strategic plans and growth drivers to maximize penetration of TSS products into the market place
- Proactively seeks out competitive data and strategizes accordingly
- Coordinating and participating in conventions, vendor fairs, etc.
- Consistently reports all activities in the designated KCI CRM system and other administrative duties as required
- Providing on-call coverage after hours, on weekends and holidays as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3 - 5 years related sales experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Has demonstrated the ability to sell at high levels within the economic arena
- Demonstrates excellent consistent communication to all team members and management to ensure transparency and identification of business drivers and potential
- Ability to engage in self appraisal and continuous learning
- Displays a positive service oriented attitude
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information and exercises discretion in all business dealings
- Works independently and efficiently without supervision
- Intermediate level computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of medical terminology, provincial funding knowledge by sector, and third party payer claims preferably in the Health Care market.
- Medical device industry experience preferred.
- Must be willing to travel to attend scheduled business and corporate functions as required.
- Able to work weekends and evenings when required
- Must have a valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle available for business purposes
This position reports to the District Manager with a matrix reporting relationship to the National Manager, Strategic Partnerships & Field Sales.
This position requires extensive travel within the assigned region on a daily basis. This position will be required to work within a hospital setting on a regular basis. Overtime may be required.