Aritzia Employee Review

Interactive Cultured Environment
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 October 2013
Aritzia's culture is unlike any other womens' clothing store I have ever encountered. You will find the associates to have such a fun, enthusiastic dynamic that customers will actually enjoy their shopping experience just as much as the high-end clothes they will receive. Sales associates aren't just expected to sell merchandise, they are expected to provide a fabulous customer experience and personalized their wardrobes. As such, associates are expected to have intimate knowledge of the various clothing lines while modelling their own sense of style and personality. Although associates are evaluated on their individual contributions, team and store goals are set and awards and benefits are provided for being a team player. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to interact with people on a personal level, while listening to my favourite music blaring in the background. The hardest part of the job was having to stand for so many hours!
Pros
Pop-culture Influenced
Cons
Long Day

Other Aritzia Employee Reviews

Totally average retail experience
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
Nothing really positive or negative to say about working at Aritzia. Pretty standard retail experience - lots of annoying customers, some annoying management, overall nothing to complain about.
Amazing Overall
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON7 February 2018
The people at Aritzia are amazing, the girls are supportive and helpful. When I worked there I was the youngest out of our team, but I never felt talked down to or not respected. Aritzia managers always ensure you are doing ok and never make you do anything you do not feel comfortable with.