Aritzia Employee Review

hectic but fun and exctiting
Assistant to Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 May 2013
Working at Aritzia was definitely a learning experience. I was thrown into my position with no heads up or advice and it resulted in a lot of headache, but also taught me so much. I learned a lot of selling strategies, how merchandise was distributed, ordered and strategically placed in the store to heighten sales. I learned about visuals and what needs to be done to make the store visually pleasing. The hardest thing about my job was the fact that i had no prior training so I had to learn everything on my own. The most enjoyable was the staff; they were helpful and allowed for fun in a hectic environment.
Pros
exciting environment, meeting new people constantly
Cons
long hours. lack of training

Other Aritzia Employee Reviews

Fun for a bit/ be ready to find another job
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 January 2018
Management is pretty nice and flexible, yet the work culture is so uptight. Everything is driven by SPH and ADT, if you're not making your minimum goal expect to be given less shifts. Expect hostile and competitive environment ( mostly competitive). The managers will also text you in for shifts when you are not schedule or cancel shifts once you get to work. Very unpredictable. The discount is nice but if you cannot handle the competitive environment run for the hills. Most of the co workers are very sweet but the few that aren't ruin the experience. Working with the customers is fun but stressful as most things are not in backstock. Overall a job that is helpful for extra pocket money but no long term security.
Pros
Helps keep you on your feet
Cons
Half an Hour breaks, SPH goals, ADT goals, Daily goals, Not a lot of help given
Hard Work
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 January 2018
Very hard compared to the standard retail job. Exhausted at the day. You sometimes carry your work life into you home life which can be tough! Great pay.