Aritzia Employee Review

Very labour intensive, however always filled with excitement
Senior Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON7 October 2013
I would count to make sure the number of boxes coming into the stores matched the number said on a runsheet. If correct I would sign them off, if incorrect I would double count and notify managers on duty. After I would organize by the Store Merchandise Manager's request, usually separating new to already in store shipment.
Set my work station, scan boxes, and calculate an estimated end time it should take to finish the shipment, and then communicate to the managers. Start the shipment line. After finished, clean up and review the calculate the estimate time was met; usually it was and even finshed better than expected.

I learned the great importances of organization, and communication. Constantly exposed to the new trends in women's fashion, and learned some new brands along the way.

Most of the time, managers were fairly excellent in terms of their duties. All co-workers were hard work in order to meet a certain standard for the company.

The hardest part of my job was trying to balance a physically intensive role and meet a high standard for the duties of my role.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the people, and always finding new surprises within the shipment of what is trending.
Pros
very well paid hourly wage.
Cons
not enough hours to work

Other Aritzia Employee Reviews

Totally average retail experience
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
Nothing really positive or negative to say about working at Aritzia. Pretty standard retail experience - lots of annoying customers, some annoying management, overall nothing to complain about.
Amazing Overall
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON7 February 2018
The people at Aritzia are amazing, the girls are supportive and helpful. When I worked there I was the youngest out of our team, but I never felt talked down to or not respected. Aritzia managers always ensure you are doing ok and never make you do anything you do not feel comfortable with.