The holidays are approaching quickly and we are looking for a temporary, full-time Payroll Specialist to assist us in our payroll department during our busiest time of the year.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for supporting timely and accurate processing of bi-weekly payroll for 1,500+ retail employees. If you are detail-oriented and are a self-starter, then we want to hear from you!
- Export & Import employee work hours
- Process statutory holiday pay
- Process terminations (e.g., calculate final pay, accrued vacation, issuance of ROE)
- Process remuneration changes (e.g., review approval, calculate retro pay, update employee files and systems)
- Process off cycle payments as needed
- File payroll documents
- Respond to external agencies such as: Service Canada, HRDC, Stats Canada, etc.
- Participate in Year-End Procedures and T4 preparation
- Background in processing high volume hourly payroll
- Proficiency in ADP People@work and Pay@work, Microsoft EXCEL
- CPA training/certificate an asset
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and issues in a professional and discrete manner
- Great team player
- Extremely detail oriented and focused
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Customer service oriented and ability to demonstrate passion and commitment
The role will involve interfacing with:
- Reports to: Payroll Manager
- Interfaces with: All Staff
HOW TO APPLY
Want to join the talented Aritzia team and work for a fast paced, exciting and inspiring fashion company? Visit www.aritzia.com/Careers, select the Senior Web Developer posting, and Click "Apply Now" - we look forward to hearing from you!
Aritzia is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed - 12 months ago