Aristocrat Technologies

Aristocrat Technologies Employee Reviews

Poker Machines
Inventory Management (Former Employee) –  Rosebery NSW3 December 2017
I started off as a Production Officer in Aristocrat. I was responsible for updating printing and processing production line paperwork for the factory. Receptionist, Sales, Inventory Supervisor were my rolls throughout the business. Lots of fun memories at Aristocrat.
Corporate Fellow
Hiring Our Heroes Corporate Fellow (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV12 November 2017
Aristocrat is a great place to work. All my interactions were positive, the company strives for a fun atmosphere. The company is innovative an is open to receiving employee inputs.
Pros
Free food, relaxed environment
Lost
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV19 October 2017
This company has great difficulty in finding and keeping a clear direction.
Management is always changing because of one scandal or another.
More focused on political empires than product.
Productive nice place to work
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV9 October 2017
This was a very fast pace position with always something to do. The staff was more than willing to show you everything you needed to know and assist in helping get work completed if we were on a deadline and production was backed up.
Pros
Attendance was lenient and they were willing to work with you
Cons
Very busy no social life
general warehouse duties
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV7 October 2017
typical duties involves loading/unloading trucks,using forklifts to rotate stock and move parcels needed for shipment to loading areas.Fill and wrap pallets prior to loading.
Pros
Forklift certification
A Balanced workplace
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana22 September 2017
Aristocrat is a balanced workplace with good compensation. The work is not cutting edge but overall it is a nice place to work with the occasional management issues.
Fun place to work, great company culture.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV18 September 2017
Really enjoyed working for Aristocrat Technologies, very fun environment, great people, very helpful and friendly! Very professional company! wWill recommend to anyone.
You gotta be white...
Engineering (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV10 September 2017
If some people in management don't like you for whatever reason, you are done for. It doesn't matter how good you are. You gotta be a kiss-butt type too. A cop was one in charge of some department I don't want to say; of course, he couldn't keep the job.
Some management head was still in power when I left, despite numerous stumble - nepotism in play.
Benefits
Cons
Nepotism, nor great for minorities.
Top Down Revamp Needed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV29 August 2017
There is little to no unity among teams and employees at Aristocrat. People do what they need to do to look good and get by. The HR department has so much turnover it's hard to even know who to talk to if there is a real issue. And if you tell HR something it is not confidential. The Art based departments are where you want to be. Otherwise it is a very stressed environment. HQ is in Australia and rely on a few untrustworthy minions, to do their bidding and keep them informed of what is going on in the US. For a technology company the internal systems are out of date.
Pros
Drinking on the job. You'll need it.
Cons
Shady people, lack of systems.
No work/life balance
Not listed (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV28 August 2017
The company pays fairly. The culture used to be more relaxed, but it has changed. If you do well, you are rewarded with more and more work to the point of exhaustion. If you say something, you are singled out and made out to be a complainer. If you have no life outside of work and plan to be there your whole day and many times into the night, then this is the place for you.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
No breaks, long hours, poor management
Progressive company
Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV20 August 2017
Exciting place to work but like any place in NV your job is not secure. Work culture is inviting and is evolving to balance work and home life. Great opportunity's.
A very productive and descent place to work
Asembler 2 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV10 August 2017
It can be a very busy day and/or can be slow also. I learned more computer skills there. everybody can be nice. The hardest is standing for a long time on steal toe shoes. The enjoyable part is cool peeps to work with.
Pros
free water
Cons
long hours on some months
Great company
Graphic artist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ7 August 2017
This is a great company to work for. There is lots of opportunity and a fun work environment. The people you work with are great people with similar visions.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Little growth opportunity
Great place to assist customers in the Gaming community
Service Support Representative I (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV25 July 2017
Things here were always fast paced and quite stressful at times. Everything felt rushed and critical. The culture is diverse and friendly. The most enjoyable part of my day was to be able to take care of my customers whom I am still friends with today.
Great place to work until new management came in.
SALES COORDINATOR, BUSINESS OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV17 July 2017
Started as a temp in the mailroom. After working in the mailroom, I was transferred to the Business Operations department as a Sales Coordinator, supporting the Account Executives, local & remote. I was hired on permanently 5 months after being in the Business Operations department. The AE's were great to work with. I had an excellent relationship with all of them. I always referred to them as my kids. You could joke around with them and they would joke, too. Sometimes they would just call in because they were driving to a casino that was 2 hours away and just wanted to talk. They were very generous, too!! As a Sales Coordinator, a THANK YOU goes a long way!! They would go over and above... At Christmas, they would send their Sales Coordinators gifts, on my 40th birthday, my AE's pitched in and bought me a gift certificate to go sky diving. The package they bought me was almost $400. It included the jump, a video and pictures. On another birthday, they bought me a Coach purse, Coach keychain & Coach perfume. They were incredible!! I really miss the job!! But, a new manager came on board and she was a nightmare. Out of all of the Sales Coordinators, at that time, I was there the longest. She had her sights set on me. I felt like she was coming down on me, trying to put me in my place, to make an example of me. She would eavesdrop on my phone calls, try to write me up every chance she got and, on Fridays, before a holiday weekend, all of the other Sales Coordinators were allowed to leave early. I had to stay. Enough was enough!!
Nice company
TECHNICAL LEAD (Company (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana30 June 2017
None of the product based company provides so much facilities which this company provides.
Three times free food, best amenities and great locations.
Pros
Employee friendly policies
Cons
Small company
Technology at it's best
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  NA3 May 2017
I like working in Aristocrat because they have given me the exposure to work on my own with freedom, choice of technology stack and in return of results which we as part of a motivated team produced as and when needed in quick period of time.
They have allowed us to explore new opportunities that you can find at the workplace and convert them into reality.
Pros
Team Outings, Subsidized Meals
Cons
Bureaucratic Management, career growth
good entry level
MSP Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 April 2017
learned a lot, decent pay. management was nice. pretty good facility. could use better desks - they are more just like work benches with computers on them. bad for the back, consider sit/stand desks for pending renovations and new building.
Nice workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh26 March 2017
At Aristocrat as Project manager it's good to learn as Project volume is high and we need to deal with quite a good numbers of projects and track them on daily basis w.r.t schedule scope budget quality etc
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No WFH
Cool place to work for
Sr. Buyer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV7 December 2016
It was a cool place to work for. At the time that I worked there, they offered stock options. But the pay was not good. I was a buyer and was only making $14-15/hr.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aristocrat Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.