Aristocrat Technologies Employee Reviews

A very productive and descent place to work
Asembler 2 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV10 August 2017
It can be a very busy day and/or can be slow also. I learned more computer skills there. everybody can be nice. The hardest is standing for a long time on steal toe shoes. The enjoyable part is cool peeps to work with.
Pros
free water
Cons
long hours on some months
Great place to assist customers in the Gaming community
Service Support Representative I (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV25 July 2017
Things here were always fast paced and quite stressful at times. Everything felt rushed and critical. The culture is diverse and friendly. The most enjoyable part of my day was to be able to take care of my customers whom I am still friends with today.
Great place to work until new management came in.
SALES COORDINATOR, BUSINESS OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV17 July 2017
Started as a temp in the mailroom. After working in the mailroom, I was transferred to the Business Operations department as a Sales Coordinator, supporting the Account Executives, local & remote. I was hired on permanently 5 months after being in the Business Operations department. The AE's were great to work with. I had an excellent relationship with all of them. I always referred to them as my kids. You could joke around with them and they would joke, too. Sometimes they would just call in because they were driving to a casino that was 2 hours away and just wanted to talk. They were very generous, too!! As a Sales Coordinator, a THANK YOU goes a long way!! They would go over and above... At Christmas, they would send their Sales Coordinators gifts, on my 40th birthday, my AE's pitched in and bought me a gift certificate to go sky diving. The package they bought me was almost $400. It included the jump, a video and pictures. On another birthday, they bought me a Coach purse, Coach keychain & Coach perfume. They were incredible!! I really miss the job!! But, a new manager came on board and she was a nightmare. Out of all of the Sales Coordinators, at that time, I was there the longest. She had her sights set on me. I felt like she was coming down on me, trying to put me in my place, to make an example of me. She would eavesdrop on my phone calls, try to write me up every chance she got and, on Fridays, before a holiday weekend, all of the other Sales Coordinators were allowed to leave early. I had to stay. Enough was enough!!
Nice company
TECHNICAL LEAD (Company (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana30 June 2017
None of the product based company provides so much facilities which this company provides.
Three times free food, best amenities and great locations.
Pros
Employee friendly policies
Cons
Small company
Technology at it's best
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  NA3 May 2017
I like working in Aristocrat because they have given me the exposure to work on my own with freedom, choice of technology stack and in return of results which we as part of a motivated team produced as and when needed in quick period of time.
They have allowed us to explore new opportunities that you can find at the workplace and convert them into reality.
Pros
Team Outings, Subsidized Meals
Cons
Bureaucratic Management, career growth
good entry level
MSP Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 April 2017
learned a lot, decent pay. management was nice. pretty good facility. could use better desks - they are more just like work benches with computers on them. bad for the back, consider sit/stand desks for pending renovations and new building.
Nice workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh26 March 2017
At Aristocrat as Project manager it's good to learn as Project volume is high and we need to deal with quite a good numbers of projects and track them on daily basis w.r.t schedule scope budget quality etc
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No WFH
Cool place to work for
Sr. Buyer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV7 December 2016
It was a cool place to work for. At the time that I worked there, they offered stock options. But the pay was not good. I was a buyer and was only making $14-15/hr.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV11 July 2016
Enjoyed working at Aristocrat. Professional environment, enjoyed the team, loved working for the person who hired me. Typical GL position, payroll, recons, banking, AP. Left for higher level position.
Very Good Company to work for
Good Team members
Good Domain to work
Good Location
Good Salary
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Cabs
Cons
Na
Premier Gaming Company
Sr. Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 March 2016
Tax Compliance. International Accounting, Sales & Use Tax, Property Tax. Excellent Management in a lean environment. High Turnover. Fun and interactive with employees.
Great Games Products, Sad management structure
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV6 March 2016
There is little opportunity for advancement unless you are pals with someone in a high position. Loyalty and dedication are not rewarded, favoritism is common; rules and guidelines are not enforced uniformly. Fear of retribution when speaking out against management despite the 'open door' policies. There is no mentoring or coaching by managers. Expectations are to work outside normal work hours on a routine basis (with no comp time in exchange) Working weekends to meet unexpected deadlines is common.

The compensation is above average and benefits are better than average as well.
Pros
Attempts are made to spark creativity and innovation, Involved in the community and corporate events are common
Cons
Middle management is excessive, Too many people 'in charge' yet no one is accountable for decisions, Backstabbing, Favoritism is rampant, Work conditions are highly structured, no personal space or privacy, Little to no chance of advancement or career development.
Not a good place to work
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Noida4 March 2016
A lot of favoritism, You need to be in the list of favorites of your managers otherwise there are no growth opportunities for you.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Poor management, No vision
Strong manufacturer in the Gaming industry.
Eastern Regional Manager / Gaming Operations (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV12 October 2015
I had an opportunity to work with some very talented and energetic people. Challenging work in a stimulating industry.
Slot Machine Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV22 July 2015
Very fast paced job. 12-14 Hours a day because of work over load. It was fun working different types of co-workers.

Would be glad to work there again.
It can be better
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 June 2015
The job was not what was promised. The culture is poor, no professional attitude from some co-workers.

There seems to be a revolving door in this company for employees. You come in with high expectations and realize that you stepped into something not so great, so you leave.

I recommend you research the company before joining them.
Pros
Cons
Location is in an industrial area
Fun Workplace Great EGM's to play
PA to GM Global Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Ryde, NSW10 November 2014
Large Global Supply Chain
Supported 7 direct reports, 200 wider team
make sure you have connections 'inside'
administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  nevada6 May 2014
or you will not be one to make it for the long-term. it is one huge 'click' working at this company. i have seen people do all kinds of crazy things just to keep their job - suck up to management, play the games to get ahead. you have no one that will listen to reason, or even ways to improve processes there. it is the good old boy thing there. people will find fault with you, even if you are doing well, if they don't like you. OR, get this, if they want to bring in someone of 'their' liking (a friend or family member). there is NO security at all with this company.
Pros
benefits are good
Cons
a friend hires you or you won't last long
Productive and fun place
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  India1 May 2014
nice place to work. Good company, good work culture, friendly environment.
warehouse work
Material Handler-Bill Burke-Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas,NV28 March 2014
Typical warehouse duties which included making pallets,loading and unloading trucks. Forklift operation.
Pros
Forklift certification
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aristocrat Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval