Aristocrat Technologies Employee Reviews

general warehouse duties
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV7 October 2017
typical duties involves loading/unloading trucks,using forklifts to rotate stock and move parcels needed for shipment to loading areas.Fill and wrap pallets prior to loading.
Pros
Forklift certification
A Balanced workplace
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana22 September 2017
Aristocrat is a balanced workplace with good compensation. The work is not cutting edge but overall it is a nice place to work with the occasional management issues.
Fun place to work, great company culture.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV18 September 2017
Really enjoyed working for Aristocrat Technologies, very fun environment, great people, very helpful and friendly! Very professional company! wWill recommend to anyone.
You gotta be white...
Engineering (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV10 September 2017
If some people in management don't like you for whatever reason, you are done for. It doesn't matter how good you are. You gotta be a kiss-butt type too. A cop was one in charge of some department I don't want to say; of course, he couldn't keep the job.
Some management head was still in power when I left, despite numerous stumble - nepotism in play.
Benefits
Cons
Nepotism, nor great for minorities.
Top Down Revamp Needed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV29 August 2017
There is little to no unity among teams and employees at Aristocrat. People do what they need to do to look good and get by. The HR department has so much turnover it's hard to even know who to talk to if there is a real issue. And if you tell HR something it is not confidential. The Art based departments are where you want to be. Otherwise it is a very stressed environment. HQ is in Australia and rely on a few untrustworthy minions, to do their bidding and keep them informed of what is going on in the US. For a technology company the internal systems are out of date.
Pros
Drinking on the job. You'll need it.
Cons
Shady people, lack of systems.
No work/life balance
Not listed (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV28 August 2017
The company pays fairly. The culture used to be more relaxed, but it has changed. If you do well, you are rewarded with more and more work to the point of exhaustion. If you say something, you are singled out and made out to be a complainer. If you have no life outside of work and plan to be there your whole day and many times into the night, then this is the place for you.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
No breaks, long hours, poor management
Progressive company
Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV20 August 2017
Exciting place to work but like any place in NV your job is not secure. Work culture is inviting and is evolving to balance work and home life. Great opportunity's.
A very productive and descent place to work
Asembler 2 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV10 August 2017
It can be a very busy day and/or can be slow also. I learned more computer skills there. everybody can be nice. The hardest is standing for a long time on steal toe shoes. The enjoyable part is cool peeps to work with.
Pros
free water
Cons
long hours on some months
Great company
Graphic artist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ7 August 2017
This is a great company to work for. There is lots of opportunity and a fun work environment. The people you work with are great people with similar visions.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Little growth opportunity
Great place to assist customers in the Gaming community
Service Support Representative I (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV25 July 2017
Things here were always fast paced and quite stressful at times. Everything felt rushed and critical. The culture is diverse and friendly. The most enjoyable part of my day was to be able to take care of my customers whom I am still friends with today.

Want to know more about Aristocrat Technologies?

Ask a question
Great place to work until new management came in.
SALES COORDINATOR, BUSINESS OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV17 July 2017
Started as a temp in the mailroom. After working in the mailroom, I was transferred to the Business Operations department as a Sales Coordinator, supporting the Account Executives, local & remote. I was hired on permanently 5 months after being in the Business Operations department. The AE's were great to work with. I had an excellent relationship with all of them. I always referred to them as my kids. You could joke around with them and they would joke, too. Sometimes they would just call in because they were driving to a casino that was 2 hours away and just wanted to talk. They were very generous, too!! As a Sales Coordinator, a THANK YOU goes a long way!! They would go over and above... At Christmas, they would send their Sales Coordinators gifts, on my 40th birthday, my AE's pitched in and bought me a gift certificate to go sky diving. The package they bought me was almost $400. It included the jump, a video and pictures. On another birthday, they bought me a Coach purse, Coach keychain & Coach perfume. They were incredible!! I really miss the job!! But, a new manager came on board and she was a nightmare. Out of all of the Sales Coordinators, at that time, I was there the longest. She had her sights set on me. I felt like she was coming down on me, trying to put me in my place, to make an example of me. She would eavesdrop on my phone calls, try to write me up every chance she got and, on Fridays, before a holiday weekend, all of the other Sales Coordinators were allowed to leave early. I had to stay. Enough was enough!!
Nice company
TECHNICAL LEAD (Company (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana30 June 2017
None of the product based company provides so much facilities which this company provides.
Three times free food, best amenities and great locations.
Pros
Employee friendly policies
Cons
Small company
Technology at it's best
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  NA3 May 2017
I like working in Aristocrat because they have given me the exposure to work on my own with freedom, choice of technology stack and in return of results which we as part of a motivated team produced as and when needed in quick period of time.
They have allowed us to explore new opportunities that you can find at the workplace and convert them into reality.
Pros
Team Outings, Subsidized Meals
Cons
Bureaucratic Management, career growth
good entry level
MSP Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 April 2017
learned a lot, decent pay. management was nice. pretty good facility. could use better desks - they are more just like work benches with computers on them. bad for the back, consider sit/stand desks for pending renovations and new building.
Nice workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh26 March 2017
At Aristocrat as Project manager it's good to learn as Project volume is high and we need to deal with quite a good numbers of projects and track them on daily basis w.r.t schedule scope budget quality etc
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No WFH
Cool place to work for
Sr. Buyer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV7 December 2016
It was a cool place to work for. At the time that I worked there, they offered stock options. But the pay was not good. I was a buyer and was only making $14-15/hr.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV11 July 2016
Enjoyed working at Aristocrat. Professional environment, enjoyed the team, loved working for the person who hired me. Typical GL position, payroll, recons, banking, AP. Left for higher level position.
Very Good Company to work for
Good Team members
Good Domain to work
Good Location
Good Salary
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Cabs
Cons
Na
Premier Gaming Company
Sr. Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 March 2016
Tax Compliance. International Accounting, Sales & Use Tax, Property Tax. Excellent Management in a lean environment. High Turnover. Fun and interactive with employees.
Great Games Products, Sad management structure
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV6 March 2016
There is little opportunity for advancement unless you are pals with someone in a high position. Loyalty and dedication are not rewarded, favoritism is common; rules and guidelines are not enforced uniformly. Fear of retribution when speaking out against management despite the 'open door' policies. There is no mentoring or coaching by managers. Expectations are to work outside normal work hours on a routine basis (with no comp time in exchange) Working weekends to meet unexpected deadlines is common.

The compensation is above average and benefits are better than average as well.
Pros
Attempts are made to spark creativity and innovation, Involved in the community and corporate events are common
Cons
Middle management is excessive, Too many people 'in charge' yet no one is accountable for decisions, Backstabbing, Favoritism is rampant, Work conditions are highly structured, no personal space or privacy, Little to no chance of advancement or career development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aristocrat Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.