Ariba Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
nice workplace with a fantastic lunchroom
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA31 August 2017
Tech firm which was going through a acquisition. I was covering two VP's and always had something to do. The people were great to work with and we all tended to help each other. I left to work in the Bio field.
Your Review
Expert Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA10 August 2017
Ariba expert care manager. Atypical day at work.What you learned, management, workplace culture, the hardest part if the job. The most enjoyable part of the job
Bilingual Weekend Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 1522213 July 2017
Great place to work. Employee focused. Work/life balance. Free beverages. Management is hard to get in touch with, but they still make time. Great pay for part-time weekend work.
Good place to work at
Technical Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA30 May 2017
Lots of good and telented people at NetApp. Lots of opportunities to learn, value your abiltities, hard work and contribution.
Overall a good company to work for.
Unfriendly and unequal
Channel Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA6 May 2017
It depends on the team. Some may have a good career growth and advancement, others may be cut throat and dead-end. Overall, it is not good for long term.It can be bullying and inner circle with co-workers.
Pros
Benefit was good
Challenging and interesting
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dubai5 April 2017
Provides and opportunity work across different industries and companies as consultancy roles. The job is challenging and yet interesting and rewarding.
Very unprofessional environment
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA6 January 2017
Good procurement applications. Beers on Fridays and free lunch on Wednesdays
Very unprofessional environment with supervisors being toxic in nature and playing favorites.
Pros
Good procurement applications. Beers on Fridays and free lunch on Wednesdays
Agradável para trabalhar
Operador de atendimento Sênior (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ10 November 2016
Bom salário, supervisores atenciosos, vale alimentação maior do que o oferecido no mercado normalmente. O salário nunca atrasa.
Good
Contractor-Network Collections Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA23 October 2016
Great company. Good work life balance, has free beer on Friday and some departments have the ability to work from home. Great team atmosphere and great work location.
Great Employeer
Auction Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA14 August 2016
Ariba, is a great employer. Very generous benefits, fair work schedules, fantastic co-workers. Great training and continued education.
Excellent work life balance
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore14 July 2016
Good benefits after the acquisition from SAP Labs. Free lunch, dinner, cab. Good technologies to work with. Process is a pain.
productive work place
ACE Administrator (Current Employee) –  Century City, Western Cape28 January 2016
Dealing with the western cape government departments in the western cape and capturing the data on the event manager, approving of the RFQ's and also enriching the commodities on the event manager as per required.

The hardest part of the job is accepting the salary for the job I am doing, working overtime and getting under paid.

Their is no potential of growth in the company.
Cons
working long hours and overtime
good
support engineer (Former Employee) –  downtown, Pittsburgh5 January 2016
Airba is software company. It has a few spend management software for business. It is for both suppliers and buyers. They can choose to use one software or multiple products.
Was able to stay on call status after permanent employment was achieved
Super Users, (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, AR5 November 2015
Management was easy to work with. No down time between assignments. Hardest part was late calls to go to work. The best part of the job was getting to work with people.
Pros
Adjustable Schedule
Cons
Some times no one showed to replace you.
Great work environment, but moving up is tough
UI Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA15 September 2015
I loved my managers and colleagues, because they made me excited to come to work every day, even though the work itself was a little rough to take. Everybody is supportive of one another, but the chances for moving up are a little slim and not very fair-- we had no time to build our skills or work on independent projects as customer support representatives. So I felt a little trapped within customer support, which I didn't see myself working in past a year. The benefits were great, though, and I even kind of miss working there.
Cons
Empresa facil de trabalhar e com superiores acessiveis
Operadora de suporte (Current Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro6 July 2015
Uma ótima empresa para se trabalhar, boa equipe e facilidade de acesso a outros setores.
Pros
ótimos beneficios
Cons
Uma empresa muito grande.
fun place to work
AR Supplier Membership Associate (contract) (Former Employee) –  pittsburgh, pa12 May 2015
learned the e-commerce business and varies products and services that were sold over the portal. Sales based collection postion that was very interesting work.
Pros
atmosphere, team enviroment, management support
Cons
hire all temps and contract employees
Excellent Experience.
Procurement Operations Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh6 May 2015
Working at Ariba was a great experience.The work/life balance was great and it was truly and enjoy job. Management is always willing to help you out an work with you to ensure personal and professional growth.
Great place to try innovative marketing approaches in a B2B space
Director, Customer Marketing (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA9 February 2015
Great company. Ariba is always trying something new and has a very open work culture. The work culture is very horizontal and collegial. People tend to work in groups and decisions are often done by consensus.

It's a very aggressive and innovative growth company so work hours can get a little off balance. On the other hand, it's very dynamic and exciting.
Pros
Great benefits, onsite gym, paid lunches
Cons
Can be a little frenetic
Great work environment, but moving up is tough
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA14 June 2014

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ariba. Our community is ready to answer.