Ari Fleet Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
The call center is a family
technical service advisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2018
I have worked here for 5 years. I enjoy it more and more each day. The call center techs are paid well, yearly reviews are mandatory, and good workers are acknowledged. Any negative comments are from individuals who want to shoot up the corporate ladder with out putting in the hard work. I enjoy it so much, I got my cousin in ARI. I truly feel as if my co workers are family. We go out after work some times as well where it is not odd to see a supervisor or manager along with us. I would recommend ARI.
Pros
Too many to list
Inadequate pay & no promotions. Glorified secretaries.
Tech service advisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2016
Nepotism.
Favoritism.
HR Dept is rude and judgemental. Call Center managers breath down your neck to meet their averages per month for their bonuses. Got a question?? There's no one to ask, especially if they don't want to answer. Be prepared to be written up for nothing to ensure youre held back from promotion. Company is all hype. The survey that's filled out isn't done by the people in the position youre looking at.

Tip: Auto truck group & Holman Auto are not in Canada. ARI = Automotive Resources International. Look at all reviews.
Pros
Quitting Time.
Cons
Being at work, getting screamed at by vendors, demeaned by management, lack of pay, experience not needed for promotions.