Argus Machine Co. Ltd. is a fully equipped machining, engineering and design facility that manufactures high quality products for the oil and gas industry, wellhead manufacturers and service companies. With over 50 years experience and 300 knowledgeable employees, the company is well positioned to service our customers from locations in Edmonton and Nisku. Visit our website, www.argusmachine.com for further information on our company and its products.
- Loading and unloading of trucks using overhead crane and/or forklift (training provided).
- Marking of tubular goods / removal of protectors and cleaning of threads on all products to be re-cut.
- Cleaning of protectors using power washer, bead blasting unit or solvent tanks.
- Moving of pipe on rack to lathes, power tongs or swage press.
- Removal of couplings using oxy-acetylene torch.
- Providing general shop labor / warehouse help as may be needed from time to time.
- Routine maintenance of machinery including daily and periodic lubrication requirements.
The ideal applicant will be in excellent physical condition, own a pair of CSA approved steel toe safety boots, be willing to learn and demonstrate a positive attitude! Own transportation is required.
Our benefit package includes life, accident and disability insurance, health benefits, dental coverage, vision care, matching company RSP contributions, a profit share plan and more.
Wage starting at $20/hr