- This role focuses on building a favourable, positive image of our client's digital products in the eyes of the public by using creative marketing and communications techniques. The role also focuses on planning, developing, implementing and measuring our client's marketing, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal, delivering measurable projects and campaigns on time, within budget and to a consistently high quality.
- Carry out other general communications and marketing tasks that arise in the digital marketing team.
- Develop marketing, publicity and promotional materials
- Develop brand guidelines and key messages ensure consistent adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials and activities.
- Responsible for strategic direction and execution of all external and user base communication of our client's digital products.
- Research and write marketing copy for external articles, press release, digital and print advertisement, e-mail and website copy.
- Develop, execute and measure strategic viral marketing activities.
- Develop, execute and measure promotional activities to increase traffic, membership and paid membership
- Manage Press releases
- Plan and execute product appropriate events to increase brand recognition.
- Identify and manage community relationships and sponsorships to increase brand awareness for the Press' digital products.
- Conduct appropriate market research on competitive services
- Works with a team spirit and maintains respective good working relationships with other Teams, Press departments
- Manage all activities related to internal and external e-mail broadcasts to drive traffic, membership and revenue to the website.
- Manage campaigns, contests, product launch communication strategies to increase traffic and membership.
- Manage third party relationships related to media, PR, online and offline campaigns by representing the Press' best interest.
- Work with the creative and production team to ensure branding guidelines are met on advertising, promotional materials and photo shoots.
- Educated to degree level in English, media studies, marketing, communications studies, journalism or an equivalent specialism.
- Experience of journalism, public relations or similar,
- Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copy, with the ability to produce compelling and optimised copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability.
- Creative thinker with proven campaign experience.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly -- and distil the most important/relevant information to inform unique and innovative new content and creation ideas.
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task.
- High sense of personal responsibility.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good presentation skills.
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
- Diplomatic and tactful.
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Decision making skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Press history, mission, values, policies, procedures & practices
- Be up to date on the latest legal conditions that impacts advertizing and media activities
Yrs Experience 3-5
Contract or Perm: Permanent
1. Mention the name of THIS site
2. Mention the JOB ID#21032013-IN
3. OR apply directly to:
Visit us at: http://www.aresstaffing.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aresstaffing
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aresstaffing
Join us on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/company/ares-staffing