Ardene Employee Reviews in Canada

Fast paced environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ONApril 28, 2016
Customer service is always number one. Multi tasking is important in this job as it is very busy and there is a lot of stock to keep on top of. This job is ideal for someone who has excellent organizational skills.
Fun and diverse environment with some room for advancement
Sales Associate/ Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Surrey, B.C.May 20, 2015
Working at Ardene I have learned to balance work and school more efficiently. I am able to maintain a healthy relationship with all my co-workers and management. At Ardene there is plenty of room for advancement which I appreciate. The hardest part about this job is the unexpected customer complaints, but the most enjoyable part is being able to learn how to fix those problems and what future procedures to take to better my problem solving skills.
Challenging and fun atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONMay 6, 2016
Management was very understanding and trained me well, and I was well prepared for the tasks assigned to me. I looked forward going to work, and liked working with my coworkers.
Friendly work place, encouraging atmosphere, professional
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ONApril 8, 2016
It was a very positive environment with great people. Always a task to do, and the shifts went by very fast. All in all a very good work experience.
Pros
Friendly staff
Productive and Enjoyable work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 12, 2015
A typical work day included assisting customers, and completing a work task that ideally should be completed at the end of my work shift. I gained customer service skills, and gained additional cashier experience. Management and co-workers were outstanding which made the work day even more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was trying to manage everything at once (i.e. assisting costumers, till, completing task, and cleaning duties). The most enjoyable part of this job was having such amazing people to work with.
Pros
Discounts, breaks
Cons
Slow business, therefore hours were cut
cashier/customer service
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBMay 6, 2016
operated cash and conducted customer transactions,advised customers on product choice, stocked shelves and inventory the products ,balanced till.
Good for first job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 4, 2016
Good for first job for teenagers. If you're looking for a career then its not for you. I have been there for 2 years, its hard to work with multiple girls.
Fast paced and compassionate coworkers.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 3, 2016
Furthered my customer service skills. My bosses were very flexible with my hours, even though I was only part-time.
Kelly continued to give me good references for my future jobs.
Fun and Social
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 14, 2016
Pretty busy location with lots of stock to merchandise. Fun to see what new products and clothing come in. Fast paced and customer service is priority.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Wage
third key
Third Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Maple, ONOctober 19, 2015
in the absence of manager, the key holder handles cash counters, collects the cash and deposit it in safe hands or in security lockers
Makes sure that all the employees are obeying the rules and regulation and are aware of the security affairs of the establishment
Pros
multitasking
Productive Environment at Ardene
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TorontoSeptember 15, 2015
Working at Ardene as a sales associate was a very beneficial job experience. By working there, I gained experience and knowledge in the field of advertisement, and customer assistance. The co-workers and management maintained a positive attitude allowing for a comfortable environment to improve your skills.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Short hours
Fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ONFebruary 9, 2016
A great part-time job and a fun place to work at. You meet new people and it is just nice to have friends in your workplace!
I learned a lot about teamwork and about clothing itself! Great discounts for employees :)
Very friendly, happy place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONFebruary 17, 2016
It was an enjoyable company to work for. Up beat yet very serious about what needed doing. Friendly co-workers, customers, and higher up staff.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Weird hours, long shifts
fun
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMarch 7, 2016
the people at ardene always made the day fun
the managers were fun
my fav part of the day was my break
the hours were always reasonable
already submitted??
Sales Associate/Third Key/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Winkler, MBFebruary 29, 2016
*Five years of customer service experience in retail and food service
*Critical thinking
*Adaptability
*Motivated
*Integrity
fast paced enviourment, with productive management and long working hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  southland mall reginaAugust 16, 2015
it started with cleaning the stores , opening and closing of till dealing with various customers and their problems related to exchange plicy or refund... explaining them regarding the company policy, giving good customer service achieving target goals keeping store management proper. assisting store manager to stocking the merchandising. overall its a hard physical fit job
Typical Retail Job
Sales Associate, Part-time (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2016
For anyone that has worked or is currently in retail at the store-level, this was a very typical workplace. I was fortunate to have a reliable manager, which made the experience a good one.
Na
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKFebruary 1, 2016
On a typical day, we would all stock all the merchandise, tidied up the store. helped any costumers that needed help, also greeting as they came into the store.
Pros
worked around my school hours
Cons
short hours, staff werent that friendly
Retail
Shift Supervisor/Key Holder/Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 27, 2016
I worked full time as a key holder. We did lots of stock and I got along with most of my co-workers. I learned a lot of customer service. The hardest part of the job was trying not to have too much fun.
Productive and fun workplace
Clothing Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 2, 2015
A typical day at work would involve greeting customers and informing them about new promotions everyday. I learned a lot of skills from this workplace, which is auditing, problem solving skills, working under pressure. Management was very organized and caring of their customers and employees satisfaction. Most enjoyable part of the day is talking to customers and helping them with whatever they need.
Pros
snacks and drinks on break time

2.7