Ardene Employee Review

Overall, a great experience.
Assistant Manager in September (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC17 October 2013
I loved working at Ardene. There were so many new things showing up daily and we were constantly changing mods, so there was never a dull moment. The people that I got to work with were absolutely fantastic. I miss working with them a lot. The only thing that I was not too fond of with the job was that I was told, after almost 2 years of being an assistant manager, that because I do not have grade 12 they would hire a manager from outside of the company before offering the position to me if the time should arise.
Pros
Great people, tons of neat merchandise, inexpensive clothing/shoes
Cons
not many advancement opportunities.

Other Ardene Employee Reviews

travail sous pression et stressant
Conseillère-vendeuse (Current Employee) –  Rimouski, QC16 February 2018
Durant mes journées chez Ardene je servais les clients, je m’occupais des cabines d'essayage,, je faisais du marchandisage. . Ce qui était le plus difficile sur mon lieu de travail était les journées de tempête, car il n'y avait pas beaucoup de clients, mais ce que j'aimais le plus c'était aider les madames ou les jeunes filles à chercher ce quelles voulaient.
Pros
rabais sur marchandise
Cons
courte pause et diner, gestion agressive
nice place to work
Stocker/merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 February 2018
Best place to get any ladies cloth,they care about everybody; worker,customers. Not too hard job to do just setting up the shoes make me so mad, and getting to arrange all in the same color and order.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ardene. Our community is ready to answer.