Ardene Employee Review

Overall, a great experience.
Assistant Manager in September (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC17 October 2013
I loved working at Ardene. There were so many new things showing up daily and we were constantly changing mods, so there was never a dull moment. The people that I got to work with were absolutely fantastic. I miss working with them a lot. The only thing that I was not too fond of with the job was that I was told, after almost 2 years of being an assistant manager, that because I do not have grade 12 they would hire a manager from outside of the company before offering the position to me if the time should arise.
Pros
Great people, tons of neat merchandise, inexpensive clothing/shoes
Cons
not many advancement opportunities.

Other Ardene Employee Reviews

fun!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 December 2017
lots of fun! I really enjoyed working here and would recommend that anyway wondering if they should apply should definitely give it a shot! You won't regret it.
Not a very good environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON7 December 2017
It was exhausting not because of the work load but, because of the employee's there. Some were just not nice. They were rude and I was trying to be positive the entire time but, it was hard to work in that kind of environment, knowing people didn't really like you. Even the manager is rude. I understand that when you have a job not everyone is going to be nice but, the manager was terrible. She literally doesn't care if you are sick or if you have a family emergency she expects you to come to work anyway. There was one employee who had just come out of the hospital THAT DAY and the manager still made her come to work. The manager would make such a big deal if you stayed home for ANY reason at all. The manager would literally say "if you can walk then you can come to work."

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ardene. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8