Arctic Arrow Powerline Group currently has an opening for a Field Services Administrator. This is a full time maternity leave position for a period of one year based our of our office in Cranbrook, BC.
The Field Services Administrator is responsible for a variety of tasks within the company.
· Collect, code and save all field timesheets .
· Manage all field employees vacation pay and banked time requests.
· Maintain the Payroll Summary spreadsheet sent to Head Office.
· Create and maintain SharePoint projects with job completion percentages and invoice numbers.
· Maintain project folders with cost and billing information – ensure project folders contain copies of all costs associated with the project.
· Create customer specific invoices based on client requirements.
· Ensure all costs are accounted for and are billed out accordingly.
· Request and receive purchase orders from various customers
· Scan and send head office all invoices with account code breakdowns
· Assist with entering materials into a database
· Review all third party billing to ensure it is coded and saved to the correct project.
· Filing all timesheets and invoices.
· Closing out projects once jobs are complete and reviewing billing breakdowns with project managers.
· Working with subcontractors and customers to ensure billing is correct.
· Working with head office to review monthly cost reports.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma plus some related business or other post-secondary courses/education from a recognized institution. 1 to 2 years in an administrative, receptionist or customer service role would be considered as asset. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are a must. You must be able to shift priorities to reach varying deadlines, and have a very strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. In this role, you will be dealing with all levels of staff within different functional areas of the company