Are you a Web Programmer with development and coding experience? Are you ready to take that next step in your career while working within a dynamic and exciting team environment? If the answer to both of these questions is "Yes" – then this could be the role for you!
We are an ambitious e-commerce marketing firm located in Sherwood Park, and we are looking for a diligent Web Programmer to join our team today. At Archive Management Group, we ensure that our partnering websites are consistently up to date with current records, while implementing all necessary changes and updates on an ongoing basis. In addition to excellent benefits and awesome snacks, this role pays an hourly salary of between $20-$30.
In this particular position, the Web Programmer will be responsible for accessing business requirements, as well as assisting with all phases of the system implementation process; this includes the technical design, development, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of such systems.
Other responsibilities of the Web Programmer include:
- Collaborating with team members to accurately identify and analyze business requirements;
- Writing clean, modular and robust codes, while ensuring to produce detailed technical designs;
- Liaising with Customer Support to quickly troubleshoot issues and fix bugs;
- Consistently research and seek new ways to make any applications and processes more efficient;
- Creating split tests and other various tasks as required.
Other desirable attributes include:
- A degree/diploma in a computer related program is considered a plus;
- Must have a strong working knowledge of PHP, HTML/XHTML and CSS;
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment with a positive demeanor;
- Very tech-savvy with hands-on programming, development and coding experience.
Archive Management Group offers a casual and collaborative work environment with industry competitive wages and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your resume directly through this ad. Only local applicants will be considered at this time.