Our goal is to wow our clients in everything we do. Being part of our team means experiencing the buzz of a growing firm that’s focused on fresh ideas and lean entrepreneurial thinking. We want to look back on our work and careers and be proud not only of the successes, but of how we’ve made a difference to organizations, their staff and their customers. We always aim to do the right thing and along the way be able to say, ‘Wow, that was pretty cool'.
We seek an experienced recruitment professional to join our innovative, award winning workplace. The individual is skilled and resourceful in sourcing, attracting and evaluating experienced technology talent in a competitive market. He or she demonstrates success managing large recruitment portfolios, under tight timelines. The ability to promote a company brand effectively, bring value to client relationships, and deliver results sets the successful candidate apart from other recruiters.
- Effectively manage a high volume of searches, ranging in experience level and technical focus
- Manage each search from inception to completion, often under tight timelines
- Facilitate key recruitment stages: interview, evaluation, selection and negotiations
- Provide decision support to managers in the selection and hiring of candidates
- Develop and leverage sourcing channels producing a steady stream of qualified talent
- Leverage industry partnerships, to promote our brand and career opportunities
- Manage external agency relationships contributing to searches
- Prepare new hire packages and help administer the orientation program
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment practices and resources
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 5 years' of technology recruitment experience gained in a corporate setting (some agency experience is considered a bonus)
- Proven experience recruiting software designers and developers with a commitment to Agile development processes
- Post-secondary education is preferred (university degre or college diploma)
- Highly resourceful in sourcing talent through multiple recruitment channels
- A natural networker, committed to promoting the company brand with integrity through all their interactions
- Skilled interviewer using different interview methodologies and techniques
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions
- Creates clear and coherent written materials
- Thrives in a team-based, fast-paced environment
- High level of energy, initiative, flexibility and self-motivation
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System is preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office applications
As an Architech team member, you can expect competitive compensation, benefits and rewards, exposure to a variety of projects as well as access to leading developmental tools, training and technologies.
If you’re passionate, disciplined, fearless, creative, and want to build some badass software, send us your résumé and tell us what you’ve done, especially in the areas of agile development, cloud computing, Web 2.0 and high-performance user interfaces.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those deemed qualified will be contacted. Architech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workforce. We’re committed to fair and equitable treatment of all applicants and team members.