ArborCare Tree Service LTD. is seeking individuals to fulfill the full-time position of Arborist Assistants/Groundperson.
- Perform various activities related to urban forestry/arboriculture on private and commercial properties
- To include tasks such as tree diagnostics, pruning, removal, stumping, cabling, stumping, fertilizing, and planting
- To operate and perform maintenance on specialized equipment including brushchipper, stump grinder, and chainsaws in a safe and efficient manner
- Heavy lifting Required
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Hard worker
- Attention to detail and quality work
- CPR/First Aid ( an asset)
- Valid Driver’s License (an asset)
Interested Applicants are invited to apply using one of the options below:
1. The “Apply now” bottom at Indeed.ca
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Our family owned and operated business has been serving Western Canada for over 30 years. We are 100% Canadian owned and operated, we...