ARAMCO

ARAMCO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Technical drilling was very interesting and a great learning experience.
Night Drilling Foreman (Current Employee), Uthmaniya gas field Saudi ArabiaOctober 21, 2013
For my own personal reasons I am looking to leave Aramco not any professional issues.
job environment
Plant dcs Operator (Former Employee), Ras Tanura, S04June 28, 2013
Iwas working with Aramco Company as console operator since 1996
1-i study apprenticeship in Aramco ITC from January 13 1991 to may 30 1992 English reading 7b and operator BOC and phase 2 for offshore GOSP OPERATOR
2- FROM JUN 1 TO NOVEMBER 30 1992 TAKE PHASE THREE ON GOSP JOB SIDE
3- from December 1992 –may 1993 .start up course for offshore gosp , gas gothering,utility and switch gear room
4-from January 1 1994 TO 1995 December work on safniyah wet crude handling (desolaters) as out side operator and take phase 2 and phase three
5-from January 1996 -2005 I worked as console operator on safanyyah crude control center with TDC 200 AND TDC 3000 and gas TDC stations since 2005-2008 work as oil/gas shift supervisor and I have all recurred COURSES AND EXPERIENCE
since october 2010 i got over and i am working with rabigh refiynary &petrochemical company(petrorabigh) for 14 month as safety advicer in hydroteating plant/ for one year until now as shift supervisor in alkylation/sulfaric acid/isomeration plants.
good place to work, nice people
Construction Safety Specialist lll / Advisor (Current Employee), East to West pipeline projectApril 7, 2013
Pros: not many pros
Cons: very un-organozed
good place to work, communication needs alot of work. A typical day is always trying to get informatin on what is going on.
Productive and fun workplace in the flatform
CRANE OPERATOR (Former Employee), SAFANYADecember 20, 2012
Pros: overtime pay
Cons: engine problem of the crane
everyday work is somehow tiring but fruitful.
I learned to adjust to the environment, focus on my job description,and follow the clients job order.
I worked with camaraderie with my co-workers anytime.
the most difficult part that I met was in the rough sea and also the crane malfunction.
the most enjoyable part of the job is when i can finished the job order perfectly.
WORKED AS A E&I PROJECT ENGINEER
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION PROJECT ENGINEER (Former Employee), Jubail,KSAJanuary 25, 2015
- a typical day at my work is a day full of negotiations, debating and team working.
- i learned how to control and manage projects progress under extremely tough conditions and forcing even projects to move ahead of the schedule .
- my co-workers are the best team leaders i ever worked with and i learned a lot from them.
- the hardest part of my job is to keep controlling the projects to stay below the budget.
- the most enjoyable part of my job is the challenge and the debates to achieve the project goals.
Highly productive work space.
Project engineer hvac) (Current Employee), saudi ArabiaJanuary 25, 2015
Moving to a new country to live and work is a challenging experience which I have grabbed with both hand and will continue to give 110% at all times. To improve my skill set for future projects.
Saudi Aramco_Engineer
Engineer IV (Current Employee), DhahranJanuary 23, 2015
Industrial Development & Strategic Sourcing is newly established department. It is a part of Saudi Aramco – Materials Supply group and it has been established to centralize and streamline procurement strategy including localization. However, the kingdom has targeted the development of the local Engineering, Procurement, and Construction industry and the improvement of its Saudization level. This puts Saudi Aramco in a unique position to support the Kingdom’s EPC localization targets.
Worked in onshore and offshore over tremendous oil and gas fields,
Welsite geolgist (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaJanuary 8, 2015
• Descripting cutting/ cores lithology.
• Setting casing and coring points.
• How to correlate between wells
• Draw the drill time along with scaling
• Updated wellsite drilling websites accordingly.
N/A
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), DhakaJanuary 5, 2015
• As a mechanical engineer experienced in the aspects of construction, quality, maintenance, estimation, procurement and design for Oil & gas industries and Building management systems in the mechanical and piping field.
• Skilled in the use of international design codes and standards such as ASME, API, and ASTM.
• Site reviewed of installation of piping and mechanical equipments as per isometric and P & ID drawings.
• Carried out Inspection on installation of mechanical design of plant equipment associated with Gas production.
• Raised Technical Query (TQ) and coordination with clients.
• Reported to the construction manager & Project owner and submittal of all reports, documents.
• Estimated scope of work and prepared schedule for projects.
• Prepared the progress report on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Assisting to the QA / QC Department for all type of quality audit conducted.
• Attended all meetings held during progress of project & solved surface issues if any.
• Ensured that all Health, safety, environmental and Quality plans are followed.
• Strong commitment toward Health, Environment and safety.
• Daily site audits and monitored overall HES compliance to ensure “Zero is attainable and sustainable in day to day operation.”
• Provide support and leadership to various OE processes (i.e. BBS, CHESM, MSW, L&R, and EM etc.)
challenging job
Field metal mechanic I-Grade code-9 (Former Employee), Ras Tanura, S04December 23, 2014
Pros: have a job trainings.
Cons: no overtime
.safety procedures.
.expect the unscheduled jobs or emergency jobs.
.fair.
.They have a professional jealousy.
.To worked in a live plant.
.After the job done well and safe.
Good ambiance for working, good people, worker friendly environment
Admin Assitant/Document Controller (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaDecember 17, 2014
Pros: equality in the work place, gives opportunities to enhance employees skill
Cons: multiple job assigned to one employee.
A typical day at work starts at 7:00 am, first few hours of the day are the most crucial in completing a workflow base task. working with Aramco thought me patience in working since multiple task are delegated to you so in able to perform an employee needs to concentrate on its job. Our superiors are laid back as long as you are doing your job, they give everybody the opportunity to learn enhance each employees skills through training. i worked in a environment that respects each other, no competition and best of all is they don't mind lending a hand. Hardest part of the job is coping up with deadlines, time bound workflows, and always on the move bosses. most enjoyable part of the job is that the superiors knows how to give back to their employees by acknowledging that the employee did well and also the culture itself.
One of the best company
Loss Prevention Engineer/Supervisor (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01November 24, 2014
Saudi Aramco is one of the biggest oil company. Caring company for the employee. Reasonable compensation and facilities, fair treatment. Excellent working environment. Fair chance to progress and learning. I spent more than 20 years and going to retire soon.
productive and creative
Landscape Architect Project Management Team (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01November 11, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: short breaks, reviewing the designs
managing in construction as dealing with different people on a day to day work and learn to be patience and understanding with construction and management and fulltime in implementation on design drawings as designated.
Technical Writer Role
Senior Technical Writer for Saudi Aramco (Current Employee), Dhahran, S04November 5, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Clean environment, good work life balance, interesting work, good people...
Good company to work
Technical Lead/Project Manager (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaOctober 28, 2014
Good company to work
High Pay
good people to work with
Good management
different culture
Site Commercial Manager (Current Employee), Jeddah, S02October 20, 2014
typical day at work - fair

what i learned - stay focus, check & double check

management - supportive, innovative

my co-workers - diligent, active and hardworking

the hardest part of the job - decision making

the most enjoyable part of the job - resolve some issues
A nice place to work in Saudi Aramco
Admin Clerk/Secretary (Former Employee), Suadi Aramco, Admin Bldg., Abqaiq KSAOctober 16, 2014
Cons: long hour
I learn a lot of things while working in Saudi Aramco, such as the confidence to my self, trust of the co-employees, importance of work, to handle some decision with your full of initiative.
Good experience as a BMS Operator
BMS Operator (Current Employee), AL KHOBAROctober 8, 2014
• Controlling and monitoring Honeywell, Siemens and Johnson control systems. Especially HVAC and Fire Alarm system.
• Monitoring the CCTV and controling the Access Control System.
• Responsible for checking the work permit and maintain the safety measures.
• Prepare and inspect the material gate access and visitor management system.
• Experience in handling the water leak detection system(LDS)
• The devices which are used for the BMS (Building Management System) are mainly branded with Honeywell Inc. But also worked with the controls like Staefa, Johnson Controls, and Siemens.
• Experience in HONEYWELL- HVAC and FIRE SYSTEM.
• Experience in JOHNSON CONTROL –HVAC system
• Experience in SIEMENS –FIRE ALARM system
• Performed pre-testing, pre-commissioning of all the equipment involved and related to HVAC Control Panel-DDC, Building Management System (Honeywell Care) and fire alarm systems.
• Handle emergency situation and take immediate action.
fun workplace
QA/QC Architect Inspector (KAUST) (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: beach location
Cons: really hot whether
a typical day at work is working alot , i learned alot from ,y past experience especially in management field
Diversity
Staff Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: cultural education
Cons: language barrier
Aramco, a division of Saudi Aramco, established a satellite office in the Philadelphia area. As Staff Assistant, my responsibility was to fully support and protect three Saudi employees. These three employees' families escorted them to the United States. If by chance, the three males were unavailable to assist there spouses, I made myself available to them. It was a great learning experience.

1 2 3 4 5

About ARAMCO

State-owned Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco) is the king of oil. It is the world's #1 oil producer, supplying more than 10% – Read more