ARAMCO

ARAMCO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Technical drilling was very interesting and a great learning experience.
Night Drilling Foreman (Current Employee), Uthmaniya gas field Saudi ArabiaOctober 21, 2013
For my own personal reasons I am looking to leave Aramco not any professional issues.
job environment
Plant dcs Operator (Former Employee), Ras Tanura, S04June 28, 2013
Iwas working with Aramco Company as console operator since 1996
1-i study apprenticeship in Aramco ITC from January 13 1991 to may 30 1992 English reading 7b and operator BOC and phase 2 for offshore GOSP OPERATOR
2- FROM JUN 1 TO NOVEMBER 30 1992 TAKE PHASE THREE ON GOSP JOB SIDE
3- from December 1992 –may 1993 .start up course for offshore gosp , – more... gas gothering,utility and switch gear room
4-from January 1 1994 TO 1995 December work on safniyah wet crude handling (desolaters) as out side operator and take phase 2 and phase three
5-from January 1996 -2005 I worked as console operator on safanyyah crude control center with TDC 200 AND TDC 3000 and gas TDC stations since 2005-2008 work as oil/gas shift supervisor and I have all recurred COURSES AND EXPERIENCE
since october 2010 i got over and i am working with rabigh refiynary &petrochemical company(petrorabigh) for 14 month as safety advicer in hydroteating plant/ for one year until now as shift supervisor in alkylation/sulfaric acid/isomeration plants. – less
good place to work, nice people
Construction Safety Specialist lll / Advisor (Current Employee), East to West pipeline projectApril 7, 2013
Pros: not many pros
Cons: very un-organozed
good place to work, communication needs alot of work. A typical day is always trying to get informatin on what is going on.
Productive and fun workplace in the flatform
CRANE OPERATOR (Former Employee), SAFANYADecember 20, 2012
Pros: overtime pay
Cons: engine problem of the crane
everyday work is somehow tiring but fruitful.
I learned to adjust to the environment, focus on my job description,and follow the clients job order.
I worked with camaraderie with my co-workers anytime.
the most difficult part that I met was in the rough sea and also the crane malfunction.
the most enjoyable part of the job is when i can finished the – more... job order perfectly. – less
One of the best company
Loss Prevention Engineer/Supervisor (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01November 24, 2014
Saudi Aramco is one of the biggest oil company. Caring company for the employee. Reasonable compensation and facilities, fair treatment. Excellent working environment. Fair chance to progress and learning. I spent more than 20 years and going to retire soon.
productive and creative
Landscape Architect Project Management Team (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01November 11, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: short breaks, reviewing the designs
managing in construction as dealing with different people on a day to day work and learn to be patience and understanding with construction and management and fulltime in implementation on design drawings as designated.
Technical Writer Role
Senior Technical Writer for Saudi Aramco (Current Employee), Dhahran, S04November 5, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Clean environment, good work life balance, interesting work, good people...
Good company to work
Technical Lead/Project Manager (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaOctober 28, 2014
Good company to work
High Pay
good people to work with
Good management
different culture
Site Commercial Manager (Current Employee), Jeddah, S02October 20, 2014
typical day at work - fair

what i learned - stay focus, check & double check

management - supportive, innovative

my co-workers - diligent, active and hardworking

the hardest part of the job - decision making

the most enjoyable part of the job - resolve some issues
A nice place to work in Saudi Aramco
Admin Clerk/Secretary (Former Employee), Suadi Aramco, Admin Bldg., Abqaiq KSAOctober 16, 2014
Cons: long hour
I learn a lot of things while working in Saudi Aramco, such as the confidence to my self, trust of the co-employees, importance of work, to handle some decision with your full of initiative.
Good experience as a BMS Operator
BMS Operator (Current Employee), AL KHOBAROctober 8, 2014
• Controlling and monitoring Honeywell, Siemens and Johnson control systems. Especially HVAC and Fire Alarm system.
• Monitoring the CCTV and controling the Access Control System.
• Responsible for checking the work permit and maintain the safety measures.
• Prepare and inspect the material gate access and visitor management system.
• Experience in – more... handling the water leak detection system(LDS)
• The devices which are used for the BMS (Building Management System) are mainly branded with Honeywell Inc. But also worked with the controls like Staefa, Johnson Controls, and Siemens.
• Experience in HONEYWELL- HVAC and FIRE SYSTEM.
• Experience in JOHNSON CONTROL –HVAC system
• Experience in SIEMENS –FIRE ALARM system
• Performed pre-testing, pre-commissioning of all the equipment involved and related to HVAC Control Panel-DDC, Building Management System (Honeywell Care) and fire alarm systems.
• Handle emergency situation and take immediate action. – less
fun workplace
QA/QC Architect Inspector (KAUST) (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: beach location
Cons: really hot whether
a typical day at work is working alot , i learned alot from ,y past experience especially in management field
Diversity
Staff Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: cultural education
Cons: language barrier
Aramco, a division of Saudi Aramco, established a satellite office in the Philadelphia area. As Staff Assistant, my responsibility was to fully support and protect three Saudi employees. These three employees' families escorted them to the United States. If by chance, the three males were unavailable to assist there spouses, I made myself available – more... to them. It was a great learning experience. – less
Facility Management Engineer (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaSeptember 17, 2014
Saudi Aramco in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Position: Facility Management Engineer (Co-op)
Duties/responsibility:-
• Conducted site inspections for technical/mechanical support
• Evaluated proposed mechanical and civil projects
• Prepared mechanical shop drawing for the contractors
Achievements:-
• Inspected 61 buildings and detect more than 45 faults
• Obtained – more... high mark in the evaluation report (48 out of 50)
• Conducted 13 relevant training courses such as Risk Assessment – less
Exciting Workplace
Field Metal Mechanic (Former Employee), JubailSeptember 14, 2014
once we were assigned to replace a butterfly valve. the valve was open, and it was difficult to remove. The supervisor of the plant recommended to find away to close the valve manually which is hard to do. But we had an idea to make a bigger gap by pulling the pipeline using chain-hoist and wires. I learned that there are always better solutions that – more... can be generated by juniors and save time in simple methods. My colleagues were extremely joyful and co-operative. They liked to enjoy their time even though the work was tiring. They used to helping each other and give a hand if anyone was looking for advice or needed more manpower. The job becomes tough and frustrating when working in high temperature during the summer. We were used to be supplied with water, ice and juices to keep hydrated, but all are gone with the energy consumed during work. The most enjoyable part and the riskiest time is when I work as a rigger. It is amazing when the crane operator and I plan for the task especially if it was up to 15 tonnes weight. We had to decide where the crane has to be, take care of the distance between the crane and the load, look for constraints and any dangerous surrounding, plan how to attach the slings and the wires to the load and keep an eye on any unauthorized worker trying to pass through the job site. – less
It was a great exp being work with Saudi Aramco,The job was 13 critical shutdowns and we completed with 0 LTI in 25 months
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee), Dammam, S04September 9, 2014
(SAUDI ARAMCO-13 critical shutdowns completed within 24 months on a live sour gas plant with 0 LTI,Comparing to other contractors we won 10 MILLION safety award for the hse contribution in the project.
Personally I feel proud to be the part of this critical jobs.
generally project centered
ENGINEER III SAPMT HSE Advisor/Coordinator (Current Employee), ksaSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: free food and accommodation, allowances, hazard pay, overtime pay
Cons: work rotation, less training and career development
*typical day at work is review of site , coordination with contractor representative, follow up on daily issues, correspondences, meetings
* basically management and communication and procedures
*cooperative but mostly independent
* coordination and contractor management
* working on with your own system and program inline with the general program
Enjoyable and interesting
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), SaudiSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: free housing and expenses included
Cons: away from family for long periods
A typical day would include management of plant, examining test data, calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
Routine with slow improvement
Sr. Material Control Man (Current Employee), Ras TanurahSeptember 2, 2014
Job tasks become routine work that is diffecault to advance or change easily . Also , the chance of advancement become slow even if you get higher education or advanced courses .
qc
QA/QC Welding Inspector (welding/piping) (Former Employee), jubailAugust 24, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
good
much
good

company is good but management are not supporting

1 2 3 4 5

About ARAMCO

State-owned Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco) is the king of oil. It is the world's #1 oil producer, supplying more than 10% – Read more