ARAMCO

ARAMCO Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work, nice people
Construction Safety Specialist lll / Advisor (Current Employee), East to West pipeline projectApril 7, 2013
Pros: not many pros
Cons: very un-organozed
good place to work, communication needs alot of work. A typical day is always trying to get informatin on what is going on.
Productive and fun workplace in the flatform
CRANE OPERATOR (Former Employee), SAFANYADecember 20, 2012
Pros: overtime pay
Cons: engine problem of the crane
everyday work is somehow tiring but fruitful.
I learned to adjust to the environment, focus on my job description,and follow the clients job order.
I worked with camaraderie with my co-workers anytime.
the most difficult part that I met was in the rough sea and also the crane malfunction.
the most enjoyable part of the job is when i can finished the – more... job order perfectly. – less
qc
QA/QC Welding Inspector (welding/piping) (Former Employee), jubailAugust 24, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
good
much
good

company is good but management are not supporting
great work experience
Math, Science andESL Instructor (Current Employee), Dammam, S04August 15, 2014
Pros: technology that is freely available.
Cons: travelling a great distance to work
i enjoy working here. the technology is amazing. professional development is incredible.

Typical work day is characterized by great student co-operation and a productive working environment which is the most enjoyable part of my day.

Co-ordinating the amount of work that needs to be completed with the limited time constraints.

Experiencing culture – more... and a willingness to learn. – less
Project Management Team
Document Controller/Admin Clerk I (Former Employee), Shaybah. Saudi ArabiaAugust 1, 2014
an Oil & Gas Company which i was base in a EPC Project Management Department. Multi-Cultural management which involves multiple contractors that we manage as their Proponent.
Poor Management
Contracts Advisor- Process (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaJuly 28, 2014
Pros: stinks
Cons: poor housing, cost, food, entertainment
Mostly Saudi personell with poor communication skills. In adequate use of resources and poor planning. Overstaffed with limited work volume. Company goals are geard toward placement of Saudi Personell. I have work with companies that have been managed more appropriately. It is a very hot enviornment with limited access to western standards and cultures. – more... Poor out dated housing and trashy. Very dangerous to drive. Not females allowed drive. No singles allow with other singles. Region is prone to extremist beliefs. – less
Great job security and work life balance
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), DhahranJuly 18, 2014
Pros: the company provide nice housing facilities to its employees
Cons: summer heat in saudi arabia is unbearable!
Workload is usually moderate. The company provide great resources for self-education. I liked learning about the oil and gas exploration technology. Coworkers are generally nice and cooperative-not cut throat mentality
Saudi Aramco is a state owned company, so many decisions are not totally commercially driven. There is lots of bureaucracy due to the – more... size of the company and the fact that it is government owned.
The hardest part of working for Saudi Aramco is the lack of challenge. There is also a lack of visibility due to the hierarchy in place. – less
My contribution as a professional Advisor
Professional Advisor (Former Employee), Dhahran, Saudi ArabiaJuly 14, 2014
Successfully participated in the following:

Advance budget & forecasting
Accounting & Auditings
Inventory management
Treasury Management
Financial operaional planning
Events organization
Business Development management
Sales & Marketing.
Great place to start a career or end one
IR Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Not the place to go to development your skills. Company doesn't offer much professional development and has limited training and development opportunities.
complete facilities
Caregiver/Housekeeper (Former Employee), As sharkiya al udaliyah Saudi AramcoJuly 6, 2014
Pros: so many free dinner and activities specially during ramadan
Cons: free medical and free medicine.
we have bowling,swimming pool .theater,big and nice gym,coffee shop and a good restaurant.its all here inside the compound.so sometimes i stay here during my off
Good company to work for
Procurement Planner Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 4, 2014
Pros: benefits, flexible schedule, job security, vanpool, cafetaria, gym, onsite health clinic, etc..
Cons: less opportunities to grow
I joined Aramco in 2012 and it has been exciting journey with the Company.
neutral
Network Security Analyst (Current Employee), DhahranJune 17, 2014
non-interesting work environment with a lot of wasted time
Great Experience
Mechanical Engineer Responsibility Role (Former Employee), Kaust, Saudi ArabiaMay 30, 2014
Pros: got to see a different sie of the world
Cons: long hours and away from home
It was a life time experience for me to work in Saudi Arabia. First time I left the country.

Met so many different people with different cultures.

Realy had a great time.
Don't expect development
IR Assistant II/Expatriate Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 24, 2014
Aramco has great benefits and median pay. However, you aren't supported in career progression or development
Hard working conditions
Equipment (Rotary & Static) Engineer (Current Employee), saudi arabiaMay 24, 2014
The job I have been assigned to do was to assemble heavy equipmnts and to erect it and align it.By side I was assigned to supervise the rotary equipment alignment for pumps and compressors.
just productive
Mechanical ( specializing in rotating equipment) (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaMay 24, 2014
difficult part is I am away from my family
working long hours
no social life
excellent system at work
Sr. QA Civil Inspector (Inspection Department) (Former Employee), SafaniyahMay 22, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: weekly offs
Work was good, excellent system in place. well placed standards and specifications.
A challenging place to work in.
Petroleum Engineer Specialist (Current Employee), UdhailiyahMay 19, 2014
Lots of work to plan and do, and lots of information to handle. Plus, lots of field work.
enjoyable job
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee), saudi arabiaMay 18, 2014
industrial electrical services.good thinking involves in this job.
Network Administrator with 9.5 years experience
Project Engineer (Current Employee), JeddahMay 17, 2014
Pros: job security and work environment
many days were critical while working with Tata Consultancy services as the Project was a high visibility project and managing all the customer locations and Data centers was my primary job.
I have learned people management , Firewall administration and many trouble shooting techniques.
As a lead for ten members managed all the coworkers with balance
The – more... most enjoyable part of the job was team work. resolving many issues as a team and sharing with others. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About ARAMCO

State-owned Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco) is the king of oil. It is the world's #1 oil producer, supplying more than 10% – Read more