Aramark Employee Reviews

Great place to work, Great atmosphere, Flexible hours
Alcohol Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 29, 2015
You have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of customers and coworkers. You are working within a international company with endless potential.
Pros
Unionized workplace
Cons
Sometimes unorganized
Great working environment!
Cook 2 (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BCSeptember 27, 2015
This is one of my favourite jobs I've ever had. The management is made up of great people from what I could tell who actually cared about you. I worked in the kitchen and Chef Mathew was fantastic. He worked harder then anybody there. The rest of the staff was a little random, some were good some were awful. My only real complain with that was the awful people had to be consistently awful to be fired.
Its an open line restaurant and our customers are all university students. You interact with them while you cook, and almost every day was fun and exciting.
Pros
Good pay, job security and working conditions
Cons
Long hours, no work in summer
Good Company
Regional Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 27, 2015
Nice place to work, i learn a lot on budget and cost constraints.

• string drive on Day - to - day operationsin cost accounting and variances anayses
Pros
Nice atmosphere learn a lot
Cons
Long hours ( Week end)
UBC Hospital - Housekeeping aide (Former Employee) –  UBC HospitalSeptember 26, 2015
Management not too good, but this place was good to work for. Most days short staffed but we always manage to get the work done.
Great work place
Food servant (Former Employee) –  Calgary AlbertaSeptember 10, 2015
The management was great, learned new things everyday, the employment team were great as well were the clients. I would recommend this company to anyone who would like to learn different tasks and develop great team work.
Pros
Team work
flexible and co operative though very busy call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver BCSeptember 9, 2015
worked as a Call Center representative at Aramark Vancouver.My duties were to take calls from hospitals and delegate tasks to respective housekeepers follow up with the supervisors to Log work orders received by emails. I learned to multi task with high volume of calls, i enjoyed my job everybody was helpful and friendly.
productivity and fun at workplace
Food Server (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 7, 2015
this is my first job and i enjoyed working. Moreover i learnt some skills. moreover it helped me with everything like in money purposes.co-workers are very helpful
Awesome Job
House-keeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 25, 2015
I had the best experience there as my first job and I will cherish my memories there forever! Most people don't enjoy their time working at McDonald's but i had a blast everyday there and everyone was treated like family.
Pros
Great team!
Cons
Low pay
An enjoyable company to work for.
Support Services Supervisor for Bethany Group (Former Employee) –  Camrose, ABAugust 7, 2015
Good Communication 80% of the time
Good work hours
Management good
There are no co-workers on site except your mger and yourself .
Great Bethany Co-workers
Hardest part of the job was never ending progressive discipline
for long time employees with poor work ethics and no consequences.
One always has to keep in mind that you are a contract company and your concern for the longevity of that contract.
All in all, it was a great location, and lots of wonderful people.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Poor Salary
the work was hard but the pay was good.
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  around Fort MacMurray. different campsJuly 28, 2015
I enjoyed working for Aramark. The people I worked with were great. I enjoyed the camp setting and I met lots of different kinds of people both working with and for. It was a good experience and I am glad I worked for Aramark
Great place to work wish i could work there again.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONJuly 25, 2015
It was a normal paced job but slow at times. I learned theres' always something to do when the day gets slow. I management was great there I always felt welcomed anytime i came to work. The co workers were easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job was it ended too soon because the students were done their exams and school was out during the summer. Best part of the job is the friendly enviroment!
Pros
Good people, free supper, good workspace
Cons
Sow paced, little hours, was there temporary
Great atmosphere, flexible hours
Cashier/Caterer/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONJuly 14, 2015
I have worked for Aramark for 13 years and have a close working relationship with management and coworkers and really enjoy our customers.
Interesting
Bus person / Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 14, 2015
Very Interesting place to work and very demanding. The day is 81/2 hours. I learned attention to detail. The coworkers are hard working for the most part.
Pros
meals
Cons
too busy at times
its ok nothing to saw
Chef pour cuisine exécutive (Former Employee) –  montrealJune 24, 2015
regular day in management and kitchen employees cooking orders good company to work for but after all these years need a new chalange..
Productive workplace with tradeoffs
Department Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 13, 2015
In this position, it is my overall duty to oversee the entire vending department by managing, implementing and monitoring service standards for all events in the largest live event venue vending operations in Toronto.
Terrible Company
cashier and general helper (Former Employee) –  rogers centreJune 9, 2015
If you are looking for the worst working conditions with the worst hours and days then you found it.

They dont train you just a rushed tutorial but expect you to know everything. Managers are rude and lazy, food is bad and dont feel good giving them to customers.
Pros
Discounts off food
Cons
Terrible working hours, conditions, employeers, managers, etc
Nova Chemcals
Lead hand payroll (Former Employee) –  sarnia ontarioMay 30, 2015
they threw there without no training Samanth and Oscar
l will what l should go back there.manager does not go by rules at all.and second hand to manager is does not go by rules set by nova chemcals
Pros
worest training
Cons
never work there
I am ejoying fun my placement at Aramark.
no sales (Former Employee) –  Oshawa,ONMay 19, 2015
I like to go to placement at Aramark in Oshawa I met new people
I enjoying make recipe bakery and dessert and chopped vegetables and fruit my favorite I really like make cupcakes, cake decorating and bakery. I love make cupcake and decorating. Please I want to go summer job at Choko-Mocko in Ajax I am deaf, Asl Sign Ianaguse I will need can go to job with interpreter I hope so.
Pros
Yes like break time lunch
Cons
hours 11 or 8
Great Company to work for
District Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoMay 13, 2015
I worked for ARAMARK for over 14 years and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work for the company again. I had the great fortune to work for three divisions of the company and enjoyed every assignment that I was given which included travelling across the country.

It is a company that values its employees and recognizes that its greatest asset is its PEOPLE.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Contract Services Company that is impacted by growth or loss of service accounts
Dedication.
Food Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work depends if all staff show up. Things can be a challenge but very eventful. I've learned a lot working at Aramark. There's many things I'll take with me. My staff are very passionate about their jobs. We are a family. The best part of my job are my customers and staff.