Aramark Employee Reviews in Canada

Awesome work place with lenient scheduling
Snack Vendor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 6, 2015
A great place to work! The atmosphere is awesome and everyone who you work with is great, awesome people. The management was the best part of the job, I am a very busy person and was going away in the summer because my parents were taking us on vacation (I am a student worker). I told management I would be gone for all of July and they completely accommodated me and welcomed me back in August. Truly a great place to work!
Pros
50% off all Rogers Centre Food
Cons
I lived far away, so it was far for me to commute to
Fun workplace with supportive staff
Store Front (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 5, 2015
Fun workplace with supportive staff. My co-workers are very helpful to each other. This company is located at the busy environment.
Aramark
Corporate Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 3, 2015
Great Place to work with Great People with Great Work Life balance! The salary is low for starting position however this is offset by the great work environment!
Pros
flextime, skills gained
Cons
salary
Baker (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSNovember 24, 2015
Fun place to work, lots to keep you busy.Made some great friends.Friendly co-workers with lots of advise and helping hands. Best management team I have ever worked with.Loved having coffee in the morning with the students, keeps you young and in high spirits.I was very blessed to work for Aramark (Saint Mary's University).
Pros
Fun place to work with a very supportive management team!!!
Cons
summer layoffs
I liked my job at Aramark
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABNovember 23, 2015
A typical day at work would be me cleaning offices, carpets, bathrooms. I waxed and polished floors. I also did garbage disposal and vacuum. One of my co-workers did not do that much on the job and left me to do most of everything. He would hide and play on his game system while me and my other co-worker actually cleaned.
always exciting with the baseball games held at the dome
Stand Lead/ Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2015
it was always an exciting place to work at the dome because its a sports stadium. always get to see different kinds of fans and be able to engage with them in a fun and welcoming aura. it tends to get really busy and there would be stressful times but the efficiency of the workers and the constant communication between the front liners and the cooks is a must.
Pros
being a part of a large franchise like the Blue Jays
Cons
breaks have to be timed perfectly
Fun
Tim Hortons (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Everyone is very nice and hard working.
Everyone always willing to help out.
Always making jokes and in a good mood.
The Hardest part i'd say is being efficient and quick when there is a rush of people
Fun and sometime very hard
House keeping (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2015
co-workers are very good,helpful but i am not satisfied with the management, minimum salaries are not enough for the job what we are doing right now.Other than salaries,everything is very good.
ok place to work if desperate
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBOctober 30, 2015
easy job but the work place environment was not encouraging, poor management. was good for me at the time because it was in school so i had to manage.
Overall Good
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 20, 2015
Its is overall good place to work but Management expect too much from every employee. Punch in and Punch out time are not calculated properly.
This is cafeteria work in a local highschool
Cook, Cashier, Server, Janitor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ontOctober 19, 2015
I really enjoy my job here for Aramark. There is only two of us who work at this school cafeteria, it is not a hard job i really enjoy working with the students. I do only get 3.5 hours a day and that is the hardest part.
not supportive
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 19, 2015
I am a contract worker in Aramark for 2years until March 2016, and im looking forward for their support in applying me a new LMIA, but the management is not supporting me. Not all my co-workers are nice. The hardest part of the job is that you are doing multi-task, but it is good because i dont get bored.
Pros
free meals
Cons
fulltime
A pretty average place to work.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Ottawa OnOctober 14, 2015
The easy days are the days i enjoy working there. Other days i do not enjoy. I work the pizza station, making 15-25 pizzas a day and serving them to customers. I enjoy the customers and sometimes have regulars.

I do not fit in well with my co-workers, Simply because i am a 20 year old starting off in life, and the average workers are 40 year old mothers and grandmothers. However most are kind to me and i get along well with some of them.
Pros
Free Lunches and some fun co-workers.
Cons
No benefits.
Aramark is a great place to work
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 6, 2015
Great company great people, love my job, my day at ARAMARK is all about assisting users with their computer issues, need for assistance with their phones, printers, etc.
in a bit of financial situation so looking for temporary weekend work
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Salaried, cant work OT
Great place to work, Great atmosphere, Flexible hours
Alcohol Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 29, 2015
You have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of customers and coworkers. You are working within a international company with endless potential.
Pros
Unionized workplace
Cons
Sometimes unorganized
Great working environment!
Cook 2 (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BCSeptember 27, 2015
This is one of my favourite jobs I've ever had. The management is made up of great people from what I could tell who actually cared about you. I worked in the kitchen and Chef Mathew was fantastic. He worked harder then anybody there. The rest of the staff was a little random, some were good some were awful. My only real complain with that was the awful people had to be consistently awful to be fired.
Its an open line restaurant and our customers are all university students. You interact with them while you cook, and almost every day was fun and exciting.
Pros
Good pay, job security and working conditions
Cons
Long hours, no work in summer
Good Company
Regional Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 27, 2015
Nice place to work, i learn a lot on budget and cost constraints.

• string drive on Day - to - day operationsin cost accounting and variances anayses
Pros
Nice atmosphere learn a lot
Cons
Long hours ( Week end)
UBC Hospital - Housekeeping aide (Former Employee) –  UBC HospitalSeptember 26, 2015
Management not too good, but this place was good to work for. Most days short staffed but we always manage to get the work done.
Great work place
Food servant (Former Employee) –  Calgary AlbertaSeptember 10, 2015
The management was great, learned new things everyday, the employment team were great as well were the clients. I would recommend this company to anyone who would like to learn different tasks and develop great team work.
Pros
Team work
flexible and co operative though very busy call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver BCSeptember 9, 2015
worked as a Call Center representative at Aramark Vancouver.My duties were to take calls from hospitals and delegate tasks to respective housekeepers follow up with the supervisors to Log work orders received by emails. I learned to multi task with high volume of calls, i enjoyed my job everybody was helpful and friendly.