Aramark

4.6K reviews

Aramark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
ok place to work if desperate
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 30, 2015
easy job but the work place environment was not encouraging, poor management. was good for me at the time because it was in school so i had to manage.
Overall Good
Team Lead (Current Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 20, 2015
Its is overall good place to work but Management expect too much from every employee. Punch in and Punch out time are not calculated properly.
This is cafeteria work in a local highschool
Cook, Cashier, Server, Janitor (Current Employee), Windsor, ontOctober 19, 2015
I really enjoy my job here for Aramark. There is only two of us who work at this school cafeteria, it is not a hard job i really enjoy working with the students. I do only get 3.5 hours a day and that is the hardest part.
not supportive
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 19, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: fulltime
I am a contract worker in Aramark for 2years until March 2016, and im looking forward for their support in applying me a new LMIA, but the management is not supporting me. Not all my co-workers are nice. The hardest part of the job is that you are doing multi-task, but it is good because i dont get bored.
A pretty average place to work.
Cook (Current Employee), Ottawa OnOctober 14, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches and some fun co-workers.
Cons: No benefits.
The easy days are the days i enjoy working there. Other days i do not enjoy. I work the pizza station, making 15-25 pizzas a day and serving them to customers. I enjoy the customers and sometimes have regulars.

I do not fit in well with my co-workers, Simply because i am a 20 year old starting off in life, and the average workers are 40 year old mothers and grandmothers. However most are kind to me and i get along well with some of them.
Aramark is a great place to work
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 6, 2015
Pros: Great Environment
Cons: Salaried, cant work OT
Great company great people, love my job, my day at ARAMARK is all about assisting users with their computer issues, need for assistance with their phones, printers, etc.
in a bit of financial situation so looking for temporary weekend work
Great place to work, Great atmosphere, Flexible hours
Alcohol Server (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 29, 2015
Pros: Unionized workplace
Cons: Sometimes unorganized
You have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of customers and coworkers. You are working within a international company with endless potential.
Great working environment!
Cook 2 (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCSeptember 27, 2015
Pros: Good pay, job security and working conditions
Cons: Long hours, no work in summer
This is one of my favourite jobs I've ever had. The management is made up of great people from what I could tell who actually cared about you. I worked in the kitchen and Chef Mathew was fantastic. He worked harder then anybody there. The rest of the staff was a little random, some were good some were awful. My only real complain with that was the awful people had to be consistently awful to be fired.
Its an open line restaurant and our customers are all university students. You interact with them while you cook, and almost every day was fun and exciting.
Good Company
Regional Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 27, 2015
Pros: Nice atmosphere learn a lot
Cons: Long hours ( Week end)
Nice place to work, i learn a lot on budget and cost constraints.

• string drive on Day - to - day operationsin cost accounting and variances anayses
UBC Hospital - Housekeeping aide (Former Employee), UBC HospitalSeptember 26, 2015
Management not too good, but this place was good to work for. Most days short staffed but we always manage to get the work done.
Great work place
Food servant (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaSeptember 10, 2015
Pros: Team work
The management was great, learned new things everyday, the employment team were great as well were the clients. I would recommend this company to anyone who would like to learn different tasks and develop great team work.
flexible and co operative though very busy call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Vancouver BCSeptember 9, 2015
worked as a Call Center representative at Aramark Vancouver.My duties were to take calls from hospitals and delegate tasks to respective housekeepers follow up with the supervisors to Log work orders received by emails. I learned to multi task with high volume of calls, i enjoyed my job everybody was helpful and friendly.
productivity and fun at workplace
Food Server (Current Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 7, 2015
this is my first job and i enjoyed working. Moreover i learnt some skills. moreover it helped me with everything like in money purposes.co-workers are very helpful
Awesome Job
House-keeping Attendant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Great team!
Cons: Low pay
I had the best experience there as my first job and I will cherish my memories there forever! Most people don't enjoy their time working at McDonald's but i had a blast everyday there and everyone was treated like family.
An enjoyable company to work for.
Support Services Supervisor for Bethany Group (Former Employee), Camrose, ABAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Poor Salary
Good Communication 80% of the time
Good work hours
Management good
There are no co-workers on site except your mger and yourself .
Great Bethany Co-workers
Hardest part of the job was never ending progressive discipline
for long time employees with poor work ethics and no consequences.
One always has to keep in mind that you are a contract company and your concern for the longevity of that contract.
All in all, it was a great location, and lots of wonderful people.
the work was hard but the pay was good.
Camp Attendant (Former Employee), around Fort MacMurray. different campsJuly 28, 2015
I enjoyed working for Aramark. The people I worked with were great. I enjoyed the camp setting and I met lots of different kinds of people both working with and for. It was a good experience and I am glad I worked for Aramark
Great place to work wish i could work there again.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Good people, free supper, good workspace
Cons: Sow paced, little hours, was there temporary
It was a normal paced job but slow at times. I learned theres' always something to do when the day gets slow. I management was great there I always felt welcomed anytime i came to work. The co workers were easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job was it ended too soon because the students were done their exams and school was out during the summer. Best part of the job is the friendly enviroment!
Great atmosphere, flexible hours
Cashier/Caterer/Bartender (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJuly 14, 2015
I have worked for Aramark for 13 years and have a close working relationship with management and coworkers and really enjoy our customers.
Interesting
Bus person / Dishwasher (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 14, 2015
Pros: meals
Cons: too busy at times
Very Interesting place to work and very demanding. The day is 81/2 hours. I learned attention to detail. The coworkers are hard working for the most part.
its ok nothing to saw
Chef pour cuisine exécutive (Former Employee), montrealJune 24, 2015
regular day in management and kitchen employees cooking orders good company to work for but after all these years need a new chalange..
Headquarters